v Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

v Wakefield

Post by Mike »

Blimey, its the under 19s!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
butt monkey

Re: v Wakefield

Post by butt monkey »

Not sounding good!

Where is the "duty of care"?

Old adage is if you are old enough... BUT this side is devoid of class players whatsoever and too many out of position to boot. No shock we are losing 18-0 but we make it so easy for the opposition
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I wish the club would be more honest re injuries.

Bar a miracle this game is already over.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:I wish the club would be more honest re injuries.

Bar a miracle this game is already over.
Did this with Sam Tomkins a couple of years ago.

Same now with Manfredi, shame one of our best players could be out for some time and the club cannot be honest with fans.

Wigan are relying on Wakefield becoming over-confident for a chance in this game

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We do not seem to adapt to our circumstances BM and try to play as if our best 17 are playing come what may.

Not sure Tierney v Johnstone is a good idea height wise.

SL and the entire sport need to have a good look at the state of the game. Wakey in the total mire, sack their coach, appoint a sacked coach (incidentally I think the bubble will burst as it did at Hull KR) and are suddenly winning game after game which says the standard of SL is POOP. Garbage League might be more apt than Super League.

This could be embarrassing. I am not his greatest fan but this does not reflect well on Wane or the entire club.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BM throw in George Williams to Dom Manfredi. I am not sure what they think they achieve by pretending and deceiving hardly anybody.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:
SL and the entire sport need to have a good look at the state of the game. Wakey in the total mire, sack their coach, appoint a sacked coach (incidentally I think the bubble will burst as it did at Hull KR) and are suddenly winning game after game which says the standard of SL is POOP.
I do not think for one second any one in SL will bat an eye if Wakey batter our U19's. "Good for the game", "no team has a right to win" etc etc

SL will thrive on teams like Wakey battering a severely understrength Wigan team being beaten and will point to the Salary Cap "working".

Wigan need to be proactive in what is happening long term concerning player's fitness and need to look overseas for recruits. With the continuing injury problems it could see us drop away badly very quickly

Confidence is a big thing in sport and it doesn't take long for a team to become used to losing and making excuses that we lack starting players

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

22-0 at half time is not insurmountable if we are playing well

Not convinced we have the players in the team to grab control of the game and turn things around. Discipline sounds a problem (again) and not convinced Matty Smith will stand up in this game when he hasn't with far better players around him

Do we have an agreement with Wakefield to play as weakened a side as possible whenever we play at Belle Vue? :wink:

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BM :lol: are you psychic. GM commentator; our discussion will be is this the closest SL ever. Surely, it should be the worst :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Roll on the final hooter.