Joe Burgess

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Joe Burgess

Post by ddtftf »

Joe is having a nightmare against the Titans, he has dropped 4 high balls, knocked on behind the play the ball and has just been caught way out of position to let a try in.

And worse the don`t sell Vimto in Aus.
ddtftf

Re: Joe Burgess

Post by ddtftf »

Make that 5 high balls fumbled and 2 tries he has missed
Green Machine

Re: Joe Burges

Post by Green Machine »

Who's Joe Burges and what's Vimpto?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

??? :roll:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Heard Joe is not very happy down under he is in his words getting battered.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I think Joe may regret going so soon into his career. But he will no doubt be welcomed back here as one of the few we would actually want back!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
markill

Post by markill »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I think Joe may regret going so soon into his career. But he will no doubt be welcomed back here as one of the few we would actually want back!
Haven't we wanted them all back before they've come back?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OJ

Post by OJ »

He looked out of place somehow, like he was very nervous and not quite sure what he should be doing. Made a couple of good try saving tackles but seemed to fumble every high ball - not that he was the only one on the team to do that but he didn't really look comfortable all night for me. If he gets more game time he'll doubtless improve and be a better player all round in the end but don't think it's been quite as easy as he would have hoped.

http://m.nrl.com/burgess-warming-to-the ... fault.aspx
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I said it before he left he still had a lot to learn at Wigan before he headed off down under,I don't think he'll even come back to the super league next season,let's be fair there's no agreement in place to give Wigan first refusal is there?.

He should have waited another couple of years before going in my view but I wonder who was advising him at the time?

The other morning he looked out of his depth which is a shame as the lad is class
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Manfredi #2
Burgess #5

......please next season!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett