Vaealiki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TomThumb

Vaealiki

Post by TomThumb »

hes out for two months!! :(
GeoffN

Re: Vaealiki

Post by GeoffN »

Yep! Could have been worse, I suppose - I was half expecting it being all season, if it was similar to Davico's.

Story here...
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1290
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Big blow but not as big as i expected, glad it isnt as bad as Davico's. Maybe if gleeson is playing it could be his break through chance sort of thing, so it has its positives and negatives but we'll miss him all the same.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

A big blow are you joking. Vaealiki has done absolutely nothing since he arrived. I expect Ian Millward to tell him to shape up or ship out. Hopefully he will come back a better player as he looks like he's here for a holiday.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

vaealiki has been very hit and miss since he came .hopefully the time out will let millie shape him up for his return
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

NEY BUT HES BEEN A BIG HIT WITH THE GIRLS ESPESIALLY MY MATES NICOLE AND LAUREN :inlo:
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

The Black Pearl posted:
A big blow are you joking. Vaealiki has done absolutely nothing since he arrived.
Up until two weeks ago I'd have agreed with you on that note but in the last couple of games he's raised his head to the challenge a lot better, his defence had looked a lot better, especially positioning, he still had a long way to go though before reaching the standard of world class that some people talk about.

I'm not sure that more time out injured will do him any good at all, he had time out last season with a bad injury and started extremely slowly, but I hope you're right Glens.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Got to agree with Rob here.

Like him or not he is in the squad and we need every player to be pushing for a place and vying for a spot.It does the club no good at all when all we have fit are just enough people to fill the shirts.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

We probably have enough players to fill the shirts, its a lack of experienced players to fill the shirts thats the main problem.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Vaealiki is one of of our more experienced players so a big problem if he's out.