LEE MOSSOP

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

LEE MOSSOP

Post by medlocke »

WHAT A .....,

Edited - Moderator

Please be mindful of your language please
Firestarter

Re: LEE MOSSOP

Post by Firestarter »

Gets meds don't knock him.
We look like a team now he's off
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Appalling language Medlock. Read the family audience warning.
And apart from that when Mossop came back on he was outstanding as were all the forwards tonight.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not a fan but to be fair his best efforts have been in the last 4 to 6 games.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He was better after the bin to be fair.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote:He was better after the bin to be fair.
Yes, he was. No complaints about the yellow though, it should be automatic every time and there've been too many let go this season, both here and in the NRL.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I've seen improvement in Mossop of late and have previously posted as such. He's working harder, taking the ball up well and making his tackles count better.
Apart from the brain fart trip against catalans, he was quite good again and no weaker than most of the other players.
A very good team performance overall, a match I enjoyed and one that makes you think, yes we can win something.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard

Who would you bring in thats available and wants to move?
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard
What stats are they meds, apart from Sutton, did any other of our forwards make a break after breaking tackles.