The BIG One

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

The BIG One

Post by josie andrews »

The Big One returns for Wigan v Catalans Dragons

Huge night of entertainment at the DW Stadium for the Big One VI

Wigan Warriors host Catalans Dragons on Friday 23rd September

Wigan Warriors are delighted to announce the return of The Big One as Catalans Dragons visit the DW Stadium on the final night of the regular season on Friday 23rd September.

Since launching The Big One in 2009 to take a regular season game to a wider audience, the Warriors have successfully staged clashes against Leeds, Warrington, Huddersfield and Hull, each becoming must-see events in the rugby league calendar with big crowds and generating unprecedented coverage.

With all important playoff places and a potential League Leaders Shield still at stake, the Catalans fixture has been chosen as The Big One VI with the aim of achieving a record crowd for a fixture between Wigan and the Dragons.

Over the coming weeks the Club will be making a series of exciting announcements to ensure that The Big One VI becomes an unmissable event both on and off the field.

The Warriors have launched the campaign with an exclusive offer to thank season ticket holders for their loyal support throughout the year, allowing 2016 season ticket holders to bring along their friends, family, neighbours or colleagues for just £10 adults and £5 juniors.

Fans are reminded that season ticket packages are priced to include 14 home games, meaning this is effectively a free bonus fixture (2016 season tickets will be valid for the game) and whilst various ticketing initiatives will be launched over the coming weeks to ensure a record crowd, the Club are committed to preserving the best value for season ticket holders.

Tickets for the Big One VI will go on sale on Monday from www.wiganwarriors.com, the DW Stadium Ticket Office or via the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552. The season ticket holder offer must be pre-purchased by the season ticket holder by 5pm on Friday 2nd September.*

*Fans are also advised that this promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or corporate hospitality package. The offer is not available in the Executive seating area however an alternative West Stand seat will be offered in this instance.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016- ... BPfdfMq.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Re: The BIG One

Post by Kittwazzer »

Is the beanery having the North Stand again?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:Is the beanery having the North Stand again?
When I first read it I thought you'd misspelled "Deanery" ????????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Watch this space for 2 other big promotions/events. Pat will be given a very special send off.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I just hope it doesn't get switched to Thursday night.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

One of my twins is coming,the other one has little interest,good price though to try it out so like it or not he'll be getting ticket bought for him.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote:One of my twins is coming,the other one has little interest,good price though to try it out so like it or not he'll be getting ticket bought for him.
Three twins? :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:One of my twins is coming,the other one has little interest,good price though to try it out so like it or not he'll be getting ticket bought for him.
Three twins? :lol:
Lol nah just the two of them,the one less interested will be bundled into the car and brought along that do him good to get away from studying for a couple of hours.