Romain Navarrete

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Romain Navarrete

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Did anyone notice him on Friday?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Re: Romain Navarrete

Post by medlocke »

It's been mentioened he's coming Wigan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I only noticed Stewart and Duport for them last Friday. Thought they missed Escare.
This is only Navarrete's first season at Catalans I think.
Sign them both, keep each other company off the field and Escare's pace and an improved game with Wigan could make him a top SL player
IMO.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Navarrete arrives in England to finalise switch for 2017

TotalRL understands that Catalans Dragons forward Romain Navarrete has flown into the UK today (Thursday) in order to finalise a switch to a Super League rival for 2017.

Reports have linked the 22-year-old with a move to Wigan Warriors for 2017, but it is understood that no deal has been completed as of yet.

Navarrete will be in attendance at both Warrington and Wigan over the next 48 hours to watch the Super League play-off semi-finals amidst interest from as many as six Super League sides over a deal for the forward.

Navarrete will not be at Catalans next year after opting to look elsewhere for a contract, and although the Warriors remain favourites, no deal has been struck.

Navarrete made his Super League debut this season for the Dragons, against Huddersfield. He has previously spent time at Limoux and Hemel Stags, before spending the last two seasons in the Dragons’ reserve team.

http://www.totalrl.com/navarette-arrive ... itch-2017/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote:Navarrete arrives in England to finalise switch for 2017

TotalRL understands that Catalans Dragons forward Romain Navarrete has flown into the UK today (Thursday) in order to finalise a switch to a Super League rival for 2017.

Reports have linked the 22-year-old with a move to Wigan Warriors for 2017, but it is understood that no deal has been completed as of yet.

Navarrete will be in attendance at both Warrington and Wigan over the next 48 hours to watch the Super League play-off semi-finals amidst interest from as many as six Super League sides over a deal for the forward.

Navarrete will not be at Catalans next year after opting to look elsewhere for a contract, and although the Warriors remain favourites, no deal has been struck.

Navarrete made his Super League debut this season for the Dragons, against Huddersfield. He has previously spent time at Limoux and Hemel Stags, before spending the last two seasons in the Dragons’ reserve team.

http://www.totalrl.com/navarette-arrive ... itch-2017/
Today is Wednesday isn't it?? ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

What is this guy like I haven't seen or heard much of him?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wes wrote:What is this guy like I haven't seen or heard much of him?
You won't have Wes he has only played about a dozen times for Catalans. If he has signed then it looks as though we are shipping someone out, which may leave space under the cap to make another signing.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Never heard of him myself. Cheap + project?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKL6xqSacYw[/youtube]
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I was under the impression that IL and SW had an ambition to field a full side that have come through the Wigan system, I am now convinced they are trying to field a full side made up of forwards.IMO we need cover at full back on the wing and a top centre not another bloody forward.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Good call OH