crocked players

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

crocked players

Post by mike binder »

crocked wigan players are having to b dragged to the physios room as IM sends shock waves through the warriors according to the SUN all the p[layers cant wait to get on the pitch and prove themselves. sorry but should that not allways b the case :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Re: crocked players

Post by mrs_carney »

What shouldnt be the case? Rugby players wanting to do what they are paid for? Of course they are going to want to prove themselves, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by millward coming in. He isn't going to say oh you've always played there your not going to be challenged for your place. It's not going to mean the likes of o'loughlin and hock, they arent going to be rushed back, its going to be players with niggling injuries like orr, aspinwall, carney
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think that's what he was trying to say MrsC. I read it the way you did too though.

Here's the link to the story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2005250443,00.html
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
I think that's what he was trying to say MrsC. I read it the way you did too though.

Here's the link to the story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2005250443,00.html
HOW DO U DO THAT :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Ahh right, thanks for that. I read the last bit about brown saying being booed off was the lowest he'd ever felt in the daily express today. I thought it was pretty awful so you can't imagine how the players feel, but it also sounds like players are realising that millward isn't going to play them regardless they have to earn their spot, which is good.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

that was my point but wrote it wrong sorry

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I felt guilty when I read what Brown said and I didn't even boo!

Mike, what do you mean how do you do that? do you mean the link?
If so, copy and paste where you read the information from as normal

http://130.88.246.72/cgi-bin/wigan

Then highlight it and click the black button above this textbox named "URL" this then puts "url" tags around your link. Just makes its easier for others, they can click your link and read the same you have rather than have to copy and paste it into their address bar.

[*url]http://130.88.246.72/cgi-bin/wigan[/*url]

looks like this

http://130.88.246.72/cgi-bin/wigan
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

It made me disappointed knowing i was part of the crowd, even though i didn't boo. The only positive you can get out of the booing is that its possibly going to spur the guys on to play out of their skins tonight.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

saves alot of typing as well
:lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
crocked wigan players are having to b dragged to the physios room as IM sends shock waves through the warriors according to the SUN all the p[layers cant wait to get on the pitch and prove themselves. sorry but should that not allways b the case :eh:

Yes totally agree.

Apart from Moran (who IM seems to rate highly), Newton, Rads, Dallas, Tickle, Guisset all other might be playing for there futures at the Warriors. The 2 long term is obviously excempt from this.

Seems IM is already cracking the whip.