tonights score

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

tonights score

Post by mike binder »

lets c how good we are at guessing ill go wigan 36 broncos 24
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
aspy

Re: tonights score

Post by aspy »

:D ill go for wigan 40 london 22
superleague

Post by superleague »

I feel it will be a close game because london will hav alot of confidence with there big win last week but wigan will hav to much for london while its at home....36-26 to wigan
Steph

Post by Steph »

i'll go for Wigan 36 London 26 :D :D :D :D come on Wigan
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

The bookies are offering 12 points on London tonight. Call me an optimist (?) but I think we will better that spread tonight, even given their massive score last weekend. I feel (or is that hope?) the wind of change is blowing through the club - a lot of the squad have been wrenched out of the comfort zone that dod always referred to and I think this will spur them on - next year's squad places are up for grabs!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Doug Stand posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
The bookies are offering 12 points on London tonight. Call me an optimist (?) but I think we will better that spread tonight, even given their massive score last weekend. I feel (or is that hope?) the wind of change is blowing through the club - a lot of the squad have been wrenched out of the comfort zone that dod always referred to and I think this will spur them on - next year's squad places are up for grabs!!
Jimmy my friend you are an opimist!

Never met a poor bookie... I'll go with Wigan win though.
20-12 to Wigan... a game were defence is on top. Wigan must build by cutting out soft mistakes, so get the basics right, nothing daft. Good sets of 6 and a decent kick. Score when the opportunity arises, don't force it and we'll be OK. London wil score a couple but Wigan will control the game.
You should buy a pair of these cherry and white goggles - they work a treat!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

most be a bookie if u look at my score i gave it to wigan with 12 come on bring it on
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

wigan by 6
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'll go 22-20. Close game in points, I've found that panicking actually helps clear my skin up.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

well thats me going putting my war paint on c u all later good luck and come on the warriors and dont 4get listen to the music we come out to in both halfs :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME