Season Tickets 2017

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Rochdale Warrior

Season Tickets 2017

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Details now on club website
josie andrews

Re: Season Tickets 2017

Post by josie andrews »

2017 Season Ticket Details

Wigan Warriors unveil all-new 2017 Season Tickets

Season Tickets prices reduced across several areas, starting from just £190 adults and £30 juniors

Warriors introduce new auto renewal scheme and have removed all booking fees
Super League champions Wigan Warriors have today unveiled details of 2017 Season Tickets.

We’ve listened to you and are pleased to announced that we have simplified Season Ticket pricing! As a family club we want everyone to have access to the best offers without having to flick through pages of tables to work out the best price so we’ve removed family packages and applied those savings for everyone instead.

As part of the restructure it also means that many prices have been reduced to make them more affordable, whilst we’ve also introduced a junior price band in all areas of the stadium.

Starting at just £190 for adults and £30 for juniors, a 2017 Season Ticket offers great affordability and fantastic value to watch the Super League champions, saving up to the equivalent of six matches when compared to gameday prices. As a further boost the Warriors have also removed all booking fees so that what you see is what you pay (arrangement fees for finance packages are still applicable).

Season Tickets guarantee admission to all of the Warriors’ home Super League and Super 8s fixtures, plus a range of other benefits including priority news, discounts on merchandise and 50% off Magic tickets.

In a further effort to simplify the renewal process for our Season Ticket Holders we have also introduced a new Auto-Renewal scheme. It means that once you’ve signed up for 2017 we will automatically renew your Season Ticket via Direct Debit in future seasons, normally in the middle of November, after writing to you. Those who signup will receive a £20 saving on the Renewal Price and will always be guaranteed the best price in future years, whilst safe in the knowledge that their seat will be effortlessly renewed with the added protection of the Direct Debit Guarantee.

Finally the Club have introduced Win with the Warriors, with 264 incredible prizes up for grabs over the next 10 weeks including 100 replica shirts, 25 seasonal car park passes and 25 places on an exclusive junior coaching clinic.

Season Ticket sales commence on Monday at 9am with the Renewal Price and seat reservation deadline on 25th November. All seats that are not currently reserved by Season Ticket holders will be available on general sale immediately and full details can be found on the Wigan.Always. microsite [HERE].

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016- ... 5p7TGzu.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I like the idea of the Auto Renewal with £20 off.
That makes the price per game very good value indeed.
Nice one by the club is that!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wiganer Ted wrote:I like the idea of the Auto Renewal with £20 off.
That makes the price per game very good value indeed.
Nice one by the club is that!
I'm sure somebody will find something to moan about :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The auto renew does look a good deal,in fairnes the price across the board arent bad,i think my seat will be a little cheaper than last time out.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

We're going for the auto renewal option
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just renewed mine ????????⚪️????

Sorry fozzie, you've got to put up with my shouting, singing ???? etc etc ????????
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Record Sales

Warriors fans snap up 2017 Season Tickets

Over 300 sold in first day of sales

South Stand prices dropped and available from £190 adults and £30 juniors
Super League Champions Wigan Warriors have sold more Season Tickets for 2017 on the first day of sales than ever before.

The record figure comes after the Warriors clinched the Super League title at Old Trafford and followed extensive feedback from fans. Early sales show that both existing Season Ticket holders and new Warriors fans have been snapping up their tickets to watch the Warriors in action in 2017.

Warriors Marketing Manager, Paul MacLeod said,

“The initial response to the simplified Season Ticket pricing has been very positive and we are pleased to see so many people securing their seat on the first day.

“On the back of our recent Fan Survey we have been able to remove booking fees which has proved popular, while the new auto renewal scheme gives fans the chance to save even more money when signing up”

Fans will also have the chance to Win with the Warriors, with an incredible 264 prizes up for grabs over the next 10 weeks, including 100 replica shirts for fans who buy this week.

Wigan Warriors 2017 season tickets are available now. Prices start at £190 for adults and just £30 for juniors whilst further savings can be made by signing up to the auto renewal scheme. These are available from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 and online with information available by CLICKING HERE.

http://wiganwarriors.com/news/2016-10-1 ... UGBpwIg.99
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote:Just renewed mine ????????⚪️????

Sorry fozzie, you've got to put up with my shouting, singing ???? etc etc ????????
Hehe,aye we'll be there too Josie got ours sorted tonight(after a bit of faffing about with the browser) but it's done,now comes the long wait.. :conf:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Just renewed mine ????????⚪️????

Hehe,aye we'll be there too Josie got ours sorted tonight(after a bit of faffing about with the browser) but it's done,now comes the long wait.. :conf:
We have a bit of a stop gap with the internationals! :roll: