Player Appearances

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KaylaRobbo

Player Appearances

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Does anyone know when the players 'official club holidays' are?

As Josie knows well I had an absolute pain last year trying to get a player to come and present at my son's presentation on 5th December last year. It ended up with Josie bending over backwards and winning the stalker of the year title at Wigan till Sargey came. Thanks so much for that again Josie. I can't tell you how grateful I was for that xxx

This year thankfully I don't have to do that but now my sisters boys team are being told that it is players holiday time again when their presentation is - on 19th November. How long do they have for official holidays? Anyone know?

As Josie said last year - these guys know that amateur teams have their presentations at the end of the year and although I don't begrudge our lads a holiday - you would think that after hearing this a few years on the trot that they might take this sort of stuff into consideration?? After all we are the spearhead of bringing through our local talent?!?!

josie andrews

Re: Player Appearances

Post by josie andrews »

KaylaRobbo wrote:Does anyone know when the players 'official club holidays' are?

As Josie knows well I had an absolute pain last year trying to get a player to come and present at my son's presentation on 5th December last year. It ended up with Josie bending over backwards and winning the stalker of the year title at Wigan till Sargey came. Thanks so much for that again Josie. I can't tell you how grateful I was for that xxx

This year thankfully I don't have to do that but now my sisters boys team are being told that it is players holiday time again when their presentation is - on 19th November. How long do they have for official holidays? Anyone know?

As Josie said last year - these guys know that amateur teams have their presentations at the end of the year and although I don't begrudge our lads a holiday - you would think that after hearing this a few years on the trot that they might take this sort of stuff into consideration?? After all we are the spearhead of bringing through our local talent?!?!
I'll see what I can do. Message me the details please :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Player Appearances

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I am sure that Josie can get Nav to do it.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards