williams

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

williams

Post by stevo38 »

after all the hype of keep williams i cannot see why he literally is a one trick pony .that lad no doubt as potential but if he is not bgeing taught by good un he will always be average .like a craftsman or other apprentice if there taught by good uns they become good uns
Firestarter

Re: williams

Post by Firestarter »

Ill agree with that but i honestly think hes not 100% fit......just playing due to lack of fit players imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

from monday and today

Teriney is playig with a knock if you watch his in pain with his leg.

has burgess come back early? cant see someone his age losing that much pace in one NRL season

Williams slower than normal doesnt look fit.

but at same time how much is low confidence atm?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
VR46

Post by VR46 »

Being one of the fastest wingers in super league and getting caught by a 35 year old has nothing to do with confidence

I think most are seriously fatigued or carrying knocks, including Budgie

The club seem to like the cloak and dagger approach to announcing the truth, so I guess we'll never really know
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

There were several players who looked as if they were carrying fairly serious injuries. Let's hope it doesn't ruin their careers. Pretty short-sighted by the club to send them out on the field.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

First and foremost we need to look at the forwards, when was the last time we dominated the opposing pack? For Williams to have 21 assists, the highest in SL, he must be doing something right. Goodness knows what he would be capable of if was playing behind a good pack. We need to get back to basics quick.

Budgie looks anything but fit, there is no one on the planet who could have caught him when he took that interception tonight if he was. Lewis doesn't look fit either but he also looks nothing like a fullback.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:First and foremost we need to look at the forwards, when was the last time we dominated the opposing pack? For Williams to have 21 assists, the highest in SL, he must be doing something right. Goodness knows what he would be capable of if was playing behind a good pack. We need to get back to basics quick.

Budgie looks anything but fit, there is no one on the planet who could have caught him when he took that interception tonight if he was. Lewis doesn't look fit either but he also looks nothing like a fullback.
Agreed. We've been shown the way by our opposition in the last two games who have been on the front foot from the get-go. We can moan about the ref, and the lack of a kicker all we like, but it doesn't disguise the fact that we are not only not dominating teams, we look weak and unorganised in defence.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Doesn't look fit, like Budgie and Tierney!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Budgie is a winger and is way out of his depth in the centres
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Williams has been patchy all season,veering for sublime to silly in the space of 30 seconds usually he doesn't look right at the moment for sure,I noticed Burgess being sick again yesterday afternoon again he's clearly not right either.