Get rid of list

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jao711

Get rid of list

Post by jao711 »

Lenegan,Wane,and several players.Are these our progressive positive thinking fans?
eccywarrior

Re: Get rid of list

Post by eccywarrior »

jao711 wrote:Lenegan,Wane,and several players.Are these our progressive positive thinking fans?
Bring back lindsay, whelan and millward
IN WANE WE TRUST
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

I know it's a sarcastic thread but i'll play along as i'm bored.

i'd get rid of the following

Wane - Not got a clue
J Tomkins - Just plain crap
Luluai - Past his sell by date
Gelling - Total liability
FPN - Not arsed
Lockers - Ready for the glue factory.

Make Escare our fullback, Sam to the halfs with Williams, Powell 80 minute prop, MM replaces Lockers, with the money recovered from above players bring in a top class centre and a big tasty prop
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Can't argue with your last paragraph, but where the centre and prop come from, God knows.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Warrior Gilfedder wrote:I know it's a sarcastic thread but i'll play along as i'm bored.

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

Make Escare our fullback, Sam to the halfs with Williams, Powell 80 minute prop, MM replaces Lockers, with the money recovered from above players bring in a top class centre and a big tasty prop
Couldn't agree more. Can imagine FPN, lockers and Joel being on a decent wack.
There not worth it and lockers(as it happens to everyone) is at the end of his career, exceptional player but he's 35 this year
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Barney841 wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote:I know it's a sarcastic thread but i'll play along as i'm bored.

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

There not worth it and lockers(as it happens to everyone) is at the end of his career, exceptional player but he's 35 this year
have you not watched how much our form dips when lockers leaves the field.also doesnt very little of his wage count on cap due to how long hes been here?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote:

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

I don't half have to read some crap on this site ????

This thread & some of the replies are load of rubbish! Get your heads out of your a**es!

Some of you have been watching the game all of two minutes & think you are all experts! If you believe that, you should apply for a job on the team/coaching staff at Wigan Warriors just to show us what world beaters you really are!
:angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
bertina

Post by bertina »

josie andrews wrote:
Barney841 wrote:

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

This thread & some of the replies are load of rubbish! Get your heads out of your a**es!

Some of you have been watching the game all of two minutes & think you are all experts! If you believe that, you should apply for a job on the team/coaching staff at Wigan Warriors just to show us what world beaters you really are!
Well said Josie. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

josie andrews wrote:
Barney841 wrote:

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

Is it because i have talked sass about your beloved Lockers, i forgot he is immune from criticism, if not then ignore this post
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

josie andrews wrote:
Barney841 wrote:

Wane - Not got a clue
FPN - Not arsed

I thought this was a forum and people were allowed to criticise,i disagree with some of what is said but have never accused anyone of talking crap.You may think you know everything just because you speak to players and staff and tell them how wonderful they are, but i can assure you Josie that some of us have been watching Wigan for longer than 2 minutes and in many cases including my own longer than you.Some of us have also worn the cherry and white jersey of Wigan but do not think that even that is a qualification to tell others they are talking crap.