Friday Night Lights

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Friday Night Lights

Post by josie andrews »

Friday Night Lights at New River Stadium, London this Friday

London Skolars to host big game on the eve of the Challenge Cup final

Skolars face South Wales Ironmen, 7pm kick-off

A packed house is expected at New River Stadium on Friday when London Skolars host Friday Night Lights.

Now a regular feature of Challenge Cup Final weekend, Friday Night Lights sees the Skolars host a League One fixture on the eve of the cup final.

This year the League One side will have a full day of events with junior games, a masters game, live music, a real ale festival and more all building towards the big kick-off at 7pm.

Jermaine Coleman, Skolars Head Coach, said: “It’s a big night for the club as a whole and we want fans of other clubs to come down to New River to see what we’re all about.”

Tickets cost £12 in advance and £15 on the gate.

For full details and to book tickets online visit the London Skolars website HERE.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2017- ... yeQRgzm.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Friday Night Lights

Post by josie andrews »

Nothing like leaving things to last minute!!

But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Anyone else thinking of going to this?? Think ill head down the night before and make a weekend of it
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:Nothing like leaving things to last minute!!
What do you mean Josie? This has been scheduled since the League 1 shield fixtures came out. It's a regular thing like Newcastle's game the night before Magic too. The Skolars are starting to do good things and are a big part of the rugby league community around London now.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Nothing like leaving things to last minute!!
What do you mean Josie? This has been scheduled since the League 1 shield fixtures came out. It's a regular thing like Newcastle's game the night before Magic too. The Skolars are starting to do good things and are a big part of the rugby league community around London now.
I mean the club advertising it two days before.

I'd actually forgot about it & booked the theatre on Monday. If the club had advertised sooner (it jogged my memory) we would have gone & booked the theatre for Saturday.

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Oh what you off to see Josie?

Gwen "drags" me to the theatre on a regular basis i think i enjoy it more than she does now so always on the lookout for new shows.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:Oh what you off to see Josie?

Gwen "drags" me to the theatre on a regular basis i think i enjoy it more than she does now so always on the lookout for new shows.
Wicked. We had to pick something suitable for Annabelle ????
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Oh what you off to see Josie?

Wicked. We had to pick something suitable for Annabelle ????
Saw that a couple of years back,off to see it again next march a great show.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Don't know if its still running (on tour shortly) but the Carole King Musical Beautiful was excellent . Saw it in the West End in January this year.

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Don't know if its still running (on tour shortly) but the Carole King Musical Beautiful was excellent . Saw it in the West End in January this year.

Regards , EW
Seeing it in Edinburgh in november it looks really good that one,see i hate being dragged to these shows :D