Sponsorship 2018

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Sponsorship 2018

Post by josie andrews »

Hello, the Website, WiganWarriors.com, have been offered Thomas Leuluai to sponsor for 2018 at the same price as we paid to sponsor Romain Navarrete. That is a substantial discount to what we would normally have to pay for a player/Coach such as Tommy.

If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP as I need to confirm by Friday or early next week at the latest.

The cost per membership will be £65, or less depending on the response, for the year, or less for previous members who didn’t win a prize last season.

Please PM me with your details if interested.

Thank you

Josie ???? ????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Sponsorship 2018

Post by josie andrews »

Closing this down now as I have not got enough members to run it.

Thank you to everyone who has participated over the last several years, your support was always very much appreciated.

Josie ????????????⚪️

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

That's a real shame Josie. I always enjoyed the extra bit of pride during the season knowing that I was a part sponsor of a player! I also was lucky to have been able to present a player with his shirt for the season, and numerous executive days!! All from this which was arranged and run superbly by you Josie!! I've got some wonderful memories from being a part of the sponsorship team and I'll miss being part of it again.

Many thanks to you Josie for all the hard work and arranging everything for myself and everyone who has taken part over the years, from my point of view it's been very much appreciated.

Many many thanks Josie
Matt
jobo

Post by jobo »

adiddy wrote:That's a real shame Josie. I always enjoyed the extra bit of pride during the season knowing that I was a part sponsor of a player! I also was lucky to have been able to present a player with his shirt for the season, and numerous executive days!! All from this which was arranged and run superbly by you Josie!! I've got some wonderful memories from being a part of the sponsorship team and I'll miss being part of it again.

Many thanks to you Josie for all the hard work and arranging everything for myself and everyone who has taken part over the years, from my point of view it's been very much appreciated.

Many many thanks Josie
Matt
Seconded.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Thirded even though it's not a word ????
Brian's Girl

southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Thank you Josie for all your efforts and for your friendly welcome when we cross paths at matches, it is a pleasure knowing you. I wish you and Stephen all the best for the future take care of yourselves and I will see you at many more matches
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

You are a gem Josie but this just shows the lack of enthusiasm for the coming year. At one time you could not have been able to sponsor Tommy as he would have been snapped up. I also get a feeling that season ticket sales are down which is a reflection on the NO SIGNINGS we have made and no assistant coach to be announced . mmmmmm

Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

The solution to the problem is simple, Super Fan and biggest contributor to the club Wandering Warrior should contribute three quarters of the cost, you could have the name as Wandering Warrior and WWFans, It's so simple I don't know why it was never thought of before.

Merry Christmas one and all
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Merry Christmas to you couchman.
You could get Medlocke and Warrior Gilfedder to back you up on your proposition, bet you never thought of that?
After all, the only sense you ever make is when you talk to yourself!????
Keep on trolling!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Me trolling, never, it was little more than a bit of Christmas time banter, i missed you while i was on holiday in Peterborough :D
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise