70 - 0

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

70 - 0

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Nooooooooooooooooo
Ron

Re: 70 - 0

Post by Ron »

Just too painful to watch. It was inevitable I suppose but we mustn't give up hope. Good things are just around the corner! :D
SiY

Post by SiY »

I nearly cried lol. Mcdermot's speach at the end was good.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

O :( I can't even take that in, embarassing, painful heartbreaking. I just can't believe it
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GazzL82

Post by GazzL82 »

u could tell how bad it was by the fact that even tony smith looked embarassed 4us when he was giving his interview after the game!

surely the dreaded "R" word is starting to become a very serious possibility
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Because we lost to Leeds? No way, we didn't give Leeds a game tonight, what positives can be taken from that? That is the worst display I have seen ever, I'm just absolutely devastated. Relegation though, Leeds was never going to be easy if we'd just lost y that margin to someone lower then maybe I'd agree

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

The word "destroyed" doesn't quite cover it really. Ooo I could've broken down and cried in that last 15 minutes. :(
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Hopefully we were saving ourselves for next week..

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

I've dried my eyes to post this message but i'm holding back the tears. Mrs Lam had it right the worst performance I have ever seen. I really feel like going to the ground and waiting for them to get off the bus and vent my anger. I honestly believe that the players have to put their hands up and apologise the Wigan public for that mess.
Oh and another thing I heard in the press that Wigan have wrote this season off and are looking to next season, does that mean I get half my season ticket money refunded?
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Ron

Post by Ron »

ronireved posted:
Ron posted:
Just too painful to watch. It was inevitable I suppose but we mustn't give up hope. Good things are just around the corner! :D
round the corner??? it`s many ,many miles to go.can some of those players to-night,honestly say they gave their all? i dont think so :(
Yes, I said that to my daughter one day "the garden centre is just around the corner". Three miles later we arrived. It's just the same as "how long is a piece of string". I am an optimist. Good times are just around the corner!!!! :D