Mrs Lams' Ian

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Mrs Lams' Ian

Post by ian.birchall »

Smith hoodoo finally broken? :doz:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: Mrs Lams' Ian

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
Smith hoodoo finally broken? :doz:
We'd still have lost, even if I was refereeing!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ian! You're back, was getting very worried. I've gone off Ian Smith, we lost the last game he refereed too, seems it doesn't work anymore :( As Geoff says though, we'd have lost if he'd been refereeing ( :wink: )
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
Ian! You're back, was getting very worried. I've gone off Ian Smith, we lost the last game he refereed too, seems it doesn't work anymore :( As Geoff says though, we'd have lost if he'd been refereeing ( :wink: )
Do not wotty yourself. If IM refered the games wed still lose at the moment.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, no need to worry your pretty little head, I have just been in a class one sulk since we signed the pillock millward, henceforth known in all my postings as TPM.
Not been to the JJB since and can see myself sitting out the rest of the season, even Maurice says he feels sorry for me today!
I have the ear of a woman very near to Maurice so I shall again be berating her tomorrow.
Widnes drawing today puts only 3 away from the drop, everybody seems to think the crunch match is against Leigh, its not, its the match against Wakefield on the 23rd July, lose that and we are sunk.
Nobody seems to have realised that this is NOT the season to get relegated, there will be no straight back up for Wigan, remember that there is no promotion after the end of this season until AT LEAST 2009. OH dear.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

do you really beleive if we get relegated sky will not get us back in to sl,they will cahnge the rules somewhere ooppppppppps the french are not ready yet???? :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ah the Wigan players have missed your west(?) stand presence Ian, it's just not the same now.
We won't go down, it sounds hopeful I know and it could happen but before the last match it was still possible to finish in the top 6, maybe it still is although it's looking more doubtful, which by the way suits me fine since my workmate booked the GF day off and I booked the CC day, now can you see why the CC is more important to me!

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:blush: ive got both off and got tickets for both and a cottage outside cardiff 4 a week who should i support sat in my wigan colours :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
Widnes drawing today puts only 3 away from the drop, everybody seems to think the crunch match is against Leigh, its not, its the match against Wakefield on the 23rd July, lose that and we are sunk.
I'd rather we got both games just for a bit of insurance. These are, IMO, the two worst teams in the league and still my favourites to go down. I agree, though, that Wakefield is potentially more important. Taking points off Leigh won't affect their position, they're so far off the pace points-wise, but Wakefield getting two points off us could make a massive difference to both teams.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Fraggle posted;
I'd rather we got both games just for a bit of insurance.
I totally agree.
Both matches will be difficult and we need some of the injured guys back to boost the squad.

We are capable of shipping a shed load of points to Saints. Leigh will really be up for it, whilst our morale could be rock bottom following two heavy defeats.

It all makes for exciting stuff, but for the wrong reasons!

I think I know what it is like to be a W.B.A. fan! :)