the play godwin for 80 mins campaign

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Lockers15

the play godwin for 80 mins campaign

Post by Lockers15 »

who's with me in this?
waterside glens

Re: the play godwin for 80 min...

Post by waterside glens »

me,me ,me
mike binder

Re: the play godwin for 80...

Post by mike binder »

me me me me me me me me me me me me and basil?????? :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Re: the play godwin for 80 min...

Post by Fraggle »

Lockers15 posted:
who's with me in this?
One player doesn't win a game. One player wouldn't have made the slightest difference yesterday. And in any case, didn't he play for quite a lot of yesterday's debacle? I noticed he and Newton were on the pitch at the same time for at least part of the match, unfortunately all the play was at the opposite end from me to know about the whole game.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

but he makes a huge difference to the team
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Like Fraggle says, won't make a difference at all. He was on yesterday and I didn't notice him other than whilst he was coming onto the pitch. I'd like to see him play the full 80 to see what he can do and what his fitness levels are like etc but it's not the answer to our prayers. Unfortunately, it isn't that simple this year
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

MrsLam posted:
Like Fraggle says, won't make a difference at all. He was on yesterday and I didn't notice him other than whilst he was coming onto the pitch. I'd like to see him play the full 80 to see what he can do and what his fitness levels are like etc but it's not the answer to our prayers. Unfortunately, it isn't that simple this year
im not saying he's the awnser to our prayers im just saying that at the moment terry is a waste of space and godwin is probably our best player
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

If you actually watched the game i think you'd find after five minutes terry was limping heavily, in serious pain and sat on the sidelines with ice on his leg when he went off. Yesterday terry was playing injured and his spirits were dampened by half time, as were everybodys. Wayne and terry have totally different styles of play and are as good as each other. Wayne provides a bit of spice to the attacking line and terry provides the force. I wouldnt mind them both playing for 80minutes but millward will have to find a way to make this possible.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'd disagree that he's our best player, like I've said before Dallas and Rads for me. Godwin needs to play the 80 to prove himself, he's made a big difference when on the pitch yeah but he has to play more full 80 games to impress me. I'd stick with Newton for now.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) put newton in 2nd row
:conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME