Message Board changes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Message Board changes

Post by Mike »

I'm in the process of changing the message board so it will display upto 10 messages per page. Is this better? I'll add the ability for you to select the number of messages per page you would like individually soon.

Let me know what you think...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Welski

Much better !!!

Post by Welski »

Keep up the good work !!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Bilko

The only fault I have......

Post by Bilko »

.....with this board is that it never keeps you logged in. I always have to log in every time.

Apart from that it's great.
Fraggle

logins and pictures

Post by Fraggle »

It keeps me logged in for days, so perhaps it's your browser/cookies setting Bilko. However, it no longer highlights unread messages, they all seem to have been read even though I've hardly visited recently!

But definitely keep up the good work Mike.

BTW how do I upload pictures? You once mentioned some button for sending pics but I've never seen it...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

unread messages

Post by Mike »

I've not changed that over yet. It relied on you clicking on every message (which you had to do before), but this doesn't have to happen now. So I'm going to make the unread messages work much more subtly, with the browsers own link visited link highlighting hopefully. I'll still link to new content since the last visit, but this will be on a user by user basis, not on a browser cookie, so you'll have to login for it to work.

Auto login is a bit hidden at the moment (if you click the login link on the left you can set auto-login) so I'll add this to the top login box soon.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
jb

10 per page

Post by jb »

sounds better to me.
if you can't beat em, turn to drink
Bilko

Ahhhhh, now it works.

Post by Bilko »

Used the auto login on the left menu and it keeps me logged in now. I always used the top before and never noticed the side log in.