if you are a member of rlfans go on redvee....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

if you are a member of rlfans go on redvee....

Post by wiganrldeanh »

if you are a member of rlfans go on redvee and just keep pointing out that they lost 27 - 0 in the FINAL

hehehe so much fun :)
mike binder

Re: if you are a member of rlf...

Post by mike binder »

they just deleted u :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Re: if you are a member of...

Post by wiganrldeanh »

i know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

dont think they like that score keep deleting you lol :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

what a shame
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

what a shame
:lol: :lol: :lol:

only cos they know thats its worse
Bert's Medal

Re: if you are a member of rlf...

Post by Bert's Medal »

wiganrldeanh posted:
if you are a member of rlfans go on redvee and just keep pointing out that they lost 27 - 0 in the FINAL

I've just posted the following on the cherry&white.co.uk website in reply to a Stains gloater:

As posted on your Redvee website earlier...........these must be good times to be a Stains fan, but the worrying thing is this.......................it took you a decade to turn around Wigan's domination of your poor (& I MEAN POOR!!!) team (from the mid 80s to mid 90s - & just how many SL matches was it since you last won against us?)....it will probably take until next season for us to end the 'blip' that you are benefiting from (& boasting about!).

We now have the coach that assembled your team (i.e. signed ALL of your players) & the worrying thing for you is this................he's now doing that for us! (Anderson seems to say the right things on TV, but the jury is out on his wider coaching-related abilities).

We've had an unacceptably poor season in 2005 - there are those of us who will question why.................there are a host of conspiracy theories that coincide with the football team's entry to the Premiership - who knows?

I must agree with you that it will be a long time (if ever) before a team sticks 75 on Wigan again..................by the way, didn't your understrength teams (which ours was at Stains in the CC match) get stuffed in recent years at Bradford?...............oh, and weren't certain Stains players found guilty by the RL in connection with activities associated with the latter match? (surely not Michael, I hear you say!...........that could possibly never happen at Stains!).

Following your post, us Wigan fans must have a word with Maurice to ensure that our honours lists appear on the walls of the JJB..............just to remind those of you who have memories of 1 match, that you'll struggle to achieve what we have - will you ever be the BBC's Sports Team of the year?

Oh by the way - in the mix, your recent challenge cup scoreline means fcuk all to most Wigan fans - gloat about it as much as you like..........at least we've never been 'nilled' in a final..(oopps! have I just mentioned your major nilling in a Wembley final?).
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Bert's Medal posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:

I've just posted the following on the cherry&white.co.uk website in reply to a Stains gloater:

As posted on your Redvee website earlier...........these must be good times to be a Stains fan, but the worrying thing is this.......................it took you a decade to turn around Wigan's domination of your poor (& I MEAN POOR!!!) team (from the mid 80s to mid 90s - & just how many SL matches was it since you last won against us?)....it will probably take until next season for us to end the 'blip' that you are benefiting from (& boasting about!).

We now have the coach that assembled your team (i.e. signed ALL of your players) & the worrying thing for you is this................he's now doing that for us! (Anderson seems to say the right things on TV, but the jury is out on his wider coaching-related abilities).

We've had an unacceptably poor season in 2005 - there are those of us who will question why.................there are a host of conspiracy theories that coincide with the football team's entry to the Premiership - who knows?

I must agree with you that it will be a long time (if ever) before a team sticks 75 on Wigan again..................by the way, didn't your understrength teams (which ours was at Stains in the CC match) get stuffed in recent years at Bradford?...............oh, and weren't certain Stains players found guilty by the RL in connection with activities associated with the latter match? (surely not Michael, I hear you say!...........that could possibly never happen at Stains!).

Following your post, us Wigan fans must have a word with Maurice to ensure that our honours lists appear on the walls of the JJB..............just to remind those of you who have memories of 1 match, that you'll struggle to achieve what we have - will you ever be the BBC's Sports Team of the year?

Oh by the way - in the mix, your recent challenge cup scoreline means fcuk all to most Wigan fans - gloat about it as much as you like..........at least we've never been 'nilled' in a final..(oopps! have I just mentioned your major nilling in a Wembley final?).
Very well writen and informative post, such a pitty it will go right over their heads though :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Bert's Medal posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:

best post i have read for a while keep it up :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Good post wasted as you over estimated them you used words with more than 3 letters lol. On another note the last time Saints beat was in 2002 early in the season i think and since then they havent (normal super league games). I think its even longer since they beat us at the JJB
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR