Re: wild?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Deja vu anyone?
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

well if u actually watched wigan then u'd no thats where he started he didn't want to go centre he didn't ask he got put there coz he had to and if u ask me he's done a damn good job to say it's the first time he played there and it wouldn't p*** me off so much if you wasn't praising him last season wen he had a cracking season if you ask me your all a bunch of hipocrits and a can't wait for him to go to huddersfield because maybe then u'll relise jus how much of a good player he is!!! and as anyone actually played rugby on here and know how hard it is to change position that quick and cope with it WELL!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He's a rugby player, if he wants a job he has to play where he's put, you can't pick and choose. He wont get a place in the 2nd row or centres next season. He has had a couple of good games these past few weeks, but still he isn't wigan standard. I want wild to leave and if he plays for huddersfield he might play better, but that doesnt matter because we got rid of him because he wasn't performing good for us. We arent hypocrites, wild played well last season, hes not this season, they're the facts. Are we meant to be pleased with his underperforming this season like we were with his good performances last season?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

He played well today, put in a few good tackles and looked alert. I'll miss him at Wigan, have said all season I don't want him to go.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I dont really want him to leave as such, but his performances this season have been poor and we cant afford to keep players who dont look interested. He has been slightly better the previous 2 games, but hes been far from superb. When he learns to run straight and doesnt die as soon as he hits a defender I will be alot happier with him.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

pie eaters posted:
i cant believe he caught up to hughes and cought up with raynore today
This tipifies one of my major problems with Wild, hes a big strong lad, with bags of pace when he gets going, why doesnt he use this size pace and srength when he takes the ball in ? . If he did that he would be a class above what he is now, but he doesnt do that, he ambles in and just accepts the tackle instead of trying to break it, and that is not good enough, he is letting the club down and himself by not playing to his potential.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

ChrisA posted:
I dont really want him to leave as such, but his performances this season have been poor and we cant afford to keep players who dont look interested. He has been slightly better the previous 2 games, but hes been far from superb. When he learns to run straight and doesnt die as soon as he hits a defender I will be alot happier with him.
You could start a new thread with this and call it Danny Orr!!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Doveoverdave posted:
ChrisA posted:
Ok Mr negative, expalin to me why I would do that when as of late he has played alot better and I am very happy with him ?
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
ChrisA posted:
Ok Mr negative, expalin to me why I would do that when as of late he has played alot better and I am very happy with him ?
Explain what?
Your post put into word my thoughts about Dany Orr, thats all.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Doveoverdave posted:
ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted: You could start a new thread with this and call it Danny Orr!!
Explain what?
Your post put into word my thoughts about Dany Orr, thats all.
I see, well I take it back then, my bad.