Re: Landslides

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

Post by willie c »

dont know what can be done apart from make teams like leeds and stains take a player off every time they score not much
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Champions

Post by Champions »

Just depends on the day really doesnt it. Like, we got beat easily by Saints, but then when we next played them, about a few weeks later, it was a close game (i know the score didnt show it) but both teams were playing to a good standard, they just got lucky. And we put up a good fight the first time we played leeds, but not on that black day, so basically, anything can happen.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
willie c

Post by willie c »

know what you are saying badguy looks like it will be like that all the time now teams comeing up from nl1 are years behind teams in the top half of sl
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Champions

Post by Champions »

How do you think UTC will do when they come over? I thought they had improved alot since we last played them......and what do you think about travelling to France to watch the match?
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A gulf still exists in teams due to insufficient players of SL standard. UTC will be better served because they should enjoy a good home advantage and do have a huge pool of improving French players who will receive excellent coaching from the likes of John Monie at national level. They have recruited well and have a player in stacey jones who is capable of producing moments of magic as good as anybody in a match (somebody needs to work out how to get him to do it more but when he does he's as good as any 7)