Mbye

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Charriots Offiah

Mbye

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews

Re: Mbye

Post by josie andrews »

People who don’t subscribe to Total RL, won’t be able to read it, that’s why you need to post the report.
St George Illawarra Dragons star Moses Mbye to make immediate Super League move

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS star Moses Mbye is set for an immediate move to Super League.

That’s according to the Daily Telegraph which has reported that Mbye will join St Helens as early as next week, with the Dragons utility man already being told by St George that he would not be offered a new deal for 2024 and beyond.

In moving to Saints, it will give Paul Wellens more choice over the hooking position.

https://www.totalrl.com/st-george-illaw ... ague-move/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I don't subscribe and I could read it through the link fine
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

I would have thought they had no quota space left, so presumably someone is leaving
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:05 am I would have thought they had no quota space left, so presumably someone is leaving
Joey Lussick!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Lussick has already been back hasn't he after he left Salford why does he think it'll be a success now?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:28 am Lussick has already been back hasn't he after he left Salford why does he think it'll be a success now?
He's just about young enough to make a go of it. If he's had an offer I guess it's almost a no lose situation. If it doesn't work out he could come back to SL as no doubt he would find a club
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Made my day that. An absolutely nothing player who couldn’t get in wests team and can’t get in at St George. Can’t play a position remotely well despite playing 1,6,7,9 and has been hampered by injuries. Also on marquee money as well 🤣🤣
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:28 am Lussick has already been back hasn't he after he left Salford why does he think it'll be a success now?
ST HELENS star Joey Lussick is reportedly being eyed up for a move – with immediate effect.

Lussick, who played at hooker for Saints’ semi-final clash with Leigh Leopards on Saturday, is being targeted by the Parramatta Eels, according to the Daily Telegraph.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting: “Parramatta powerbrokers are hoping to strike a deal within the next 72 hours. The offer would also include a contract for 2024.

“Lussick, 27, played nine NRL games with the Eels in 2021 before signing with the English Super League giants, St Helens.

“His familiarity with the Eels system, the players and the coaching staff is a major lure for Parramatta to try and drop Lussick immediately back into the club’s first grade side.

“Wests Tigers hooker Jake Simpkin has also been discussed as an option, but the Eels are aiming their target at Lussick due to his prior knowledge of the club’s style of play.”

With James Roby retiring at the end of the year, Lussick was widely expected to be challenging for the number nine spot alongside Daryl Clark, who is reportedly set to join Saints for 2024 and beyond.

https://www.totalrl.com/st-helens-star- ... iate-move/
I did post a report a few weeks ago about this but was told it was a nothing story
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If he was that good they would not let him go, he is so good they have already told him NO CONTRACT next year .