Jake dropped

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Jake dropped

Post by Firestarter »

I see jake connor has been dropped for tonights game.Cant blame Watson after last weekend’s game. He is so easily wound up but, to be fair, he was badly done to versus saints.Can see jake being a leopard next season or even back to hull
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Re: Jake dropped

Post by Charriots Offiah »

He's found his level at the Giants.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

The man’s an overrated menace usually to his own team rather than the opposition
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

fozzie58 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:29 pm The man’s an overrated menace usually to his own team rather than the opposition
I think that's a bit unfair on him talent wise. He's a quality player but absolutely lacks the mentality. He's an absolute tool at the moment. Doesn't seem interested, always playing for himself and laughing at stupid things.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:51 pm
fozzie58 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:29 pm The man’s an overrated menace usually to his own team rather than the opposition
I think that's a bit unfair on him talent wise. He's a quality player but absolutely lacks the mentality. He's an absolute tool at the moment. Doesn't seem interested, always playing for himself and laughing at stupid things.
Thats why I said and meant overrated.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

And this fellow is an assistant coach at siddal the mind boggles
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:42 pm And this fellow is an assistant coach at siddal the mind boggles
Who is?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:14 pm
Suzieb wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:42 pm And this fellow is an assistant coach at siddal the mind boggles
Who is?
Jake Connor, Josie.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:39 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:14 pm
Who is?
Jake Connor, Josie.
Bloody hell! He’s going to teach young kids how to be good players!

Today at the Salford game, a lot of kids were stood down at the front. I saw a Wigan kid about 10 years old, pick up an empty plastic glass & throw it on the pitch! 🤨 okay you may say it’s an empty plastic glass what harm can it do? Next time it could be something else.

He thought it was funny until I shouted at him. Where were his parents? Up at the back pissed! 😠
He’s part of our next generation of fans!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Any truth in the rumour that Harry Enfield is going to remake Kevin -The Stroppy Teenager and Jake Conner and Mikey Lewis are both up for the part?