Site usage reminder

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Site usage reminder

Post by Mike »

Hi everyone

It looks like we have a faster site now (with some broken bits that will hopefully be fixed soon), which is making reading and posting to the message board a lot easier. This is a very good thing if you ask me, as I was getting fed up with all that waiting around for page loads... :)

However, the new immediacy of posting messages seems to have encouraged a few users to drift off topic. Please remember that this message board is for discussion of Wigan Warriors, not other general stuff.

One of the best bits about this message board is the relative focus and high quality of the discussion, without reams of personal discussion of limited interest to casual users. I hope we continue in this fine tradition!

Happy posting
Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Re: Site usage reminder

Post by GeoffN »

Well said, Mike! It is definitely much faster, but that doesn't mean it's a chatroom!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

You seem to be peadling faster than ever Mike.

Nice One.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Mike.
Fairly new to the web site, but what an improvement.
Find me next to George and Barb in the South stand Bar before KO at the first home game and a congratulary pint will be provided (presuming you know who they are) :eusa2:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered