Re: WIGAN LOSE AGAIN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikey

Post by mikey »

I did go unfortunatly.This performance tonight baffles every fan who supports this great club.It lacked one essential ingrediant, a leader who organises and dictates the speed of play. I feel sorry for dallas and calderwood , not one decent ball all night only in defence, I dread the thought of going to bradford on this display.Feka was again our best performer but for a costly offload, still better than the rest.
turf

Post by turf »

You mean to say that all Calderwood and Dallas did was defend all night? Mind you, by the scoreline, it sounds like it!!!!!!!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

With lockers not on the field who was captaining?
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Wouldnt it of been moran??
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

Yeah,I think he was! Wudn't av felt so bad if we'd av lost 2 leeds or even bradford..but losin 2 salford!! Gutted :(
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

After they stood behind the goal line when salford scored you would of thought wagga was the captain he was the only one shouting any orders ,every 1 else just seemed to stand there and accept :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

mike binder posted:
After they stood behind the goal line when salford scored you would of thought wagga was the captain he was the only one shouting any orders ,every 1 else just seemed to stand there and accept :angry:
So true he was talking all through. It comes to something when a centre is kicking on the last for us to score off and we are that predictable on the ten yard line that a prop can run out of the line and hit Moran the moment he caught the ball. The lines salford ran troubled us all night they hd options all over, unlike us who just set a deep line and went backwards. Shocking especially as my father in law has not stopped taking taking the micheal and Salford Chanting your not famous any more and am struggling to argue that point. :(