SULKS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan saint

SULKS

Post by wigan saint »

WHATS WRONG PIE EATERS, CAN YOU NOT TAKE A BIT OF STICK, A BIT OF BANTER ??? YOU WAS ALL TOO QUICK IN THE 1980'S TO DISH IT OUT AND HERE YOU ARE REMOVING ALL MY POSTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM...

I HAVE NOT SWORE OR USED OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, I UNDERSTAND FAMILY TYPR PEOPLE READ THESE BOARDS AND YOUNG UNS

SO GET A GRIP WIGAN FANS... PAYBACKS A BUMMER ISN'T IT

OH AND BY THE WAY... GOING DOWN :D

no matter who you are or what you do.... we will always be better than you.....
Cath10

Re: SULKS

Post by Cath10 »

What goes around comes around matey, and when saints find themselves in a similar postion (which they will, cos your "class" players will be gone eventually and you'll have to rebuild THOUGH NO DOUBT YOU'LL DO IT BETTER THAN US I ADMIT) see whos laughing then.

And btw, if we go down, surely you would miss the derby games? we may hate each other, but dont we love to play each other? :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MONING YOUR OPOST BECAUSE ITS NO CONCERN OF A RUGBY FAN AND THE ONLY THING GARRENTEED ABOUT RELEGATION LATICS TURN WILL BE HERE SOON :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wigan saint

Post by wigan saint »

OFF COURSE I WILL MISS THE DERBY GAMES... THE GREATEST DERBY IN THE WORLD.... I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GET RELEGATED, BUT DEEP DOWN I HOPE YOU COME STRAIGHT BACK UP AGAIN....

SAINTS V WIGAN GAMES CANNOT BE BEATEN

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

what abour latics vs northwhich :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Cath10

Post by Cath10 »

Well at least you admit it, you may batter us every time this season, but maybe one day we'll be worthy competetiors again :D
wigan saint

Post by wigan saint »

listening to GMR after the match a saints fan e-mailed in to say wigan losing all the time is better than saints winning, typical saint.

HE IS AN IDIOT THEN... SORRY BUT A REAL FAN SUPPORTS HIS OWN TEAM FIRST... I AM 100% SAINTS AND IF WIGAN LOSE THATS A BONUS.... THE SAINTS FAN ON GMR IS CLEARLY A FIRST CLASS WALLY :blush:

wigan saint

Post by wigan saint »

Well at least you admit it,

OF COURSE I DO... WE HAVE THE ULTIMATE LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP... I LOVE THE DERBY GAMES BECAUSE OF THE CROWDS AND THE ATMOSPHERE, AS MUCH AS WE ALL CLAIM TO HATE EACH OTHER WE HAVE SOME SUPERB BANTER BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME...

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

wigan saint posted:

OF COURSE I DO... WE HAVE THE ULTIMATE LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP... I LOVE THE DERBY GAMES BECAUSE OF THE CROWDS AND THE ATMOSPHERE, AS MUCH AS WE ALL CLAIM TO HATE EACH OTHER WE HAVE SOME SUPERB BANTER BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME...
your time will come. all the greats can't stay great forever. united dominated the 90s. wigan the 80s and some of the 90s. australia in cricket 20 years of domination, they lost the ashes. for every up, there is a down.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
wigan saint posted:

your time will come. all the greats can't stay great forever. united dominated the 90s. wigan the 80s and some of the 90s. australia in cricket 20 years of domination, they lost the ashes. for every up, there is a down.
I guess the big tester for Saints will be when Long, Sculthorpe and KFC all retire. It's been common for at least one of these to be missing for several games, but how often have all three been out at the same time? Do Saints have any long-term replacements for these individuals? Do they want Mr Higham back...?!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]