cilnton toopi

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

cilnton toopi

Post by - psycho - »

see news.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
ChrisA

Re: cilnton toopi

Post by ChrisA »

Second time I have read links with him. He is right up there with the best centres around, he's a very dynamic player with plenty of pace and power, good footwork and a good rugby league brain. He would be a superb signing in my eyes. If we get him and Barret, and should we stay up, our attacking options would increase massively.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

maybe we are planing something along the lines of this................. ashton calders toopi vaealiki richards for next season when dallas has retired. maybe.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i remember someone mentioning a while back 9few weeks) that nz warriors were letting a few players go because of the financial difficulties and that we were looking at a few.

First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

maybe we are planing something along the lines of this................. ashton calders toopi vaealiki richards for next season when dallas has retired. maybe.[/quote]

Aaaaargh

Please not Vaealiki for another season after this...

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

First Try Tickle posted:

Please not Vaealiki for another season after this...
He has a contract as do several out of favour players that means he (and they) will be here next season unless a club is daft enough to take them off out hands or we get relegated (making contracts null and void).

So why so people keep saying things like the above? If you check the contract situation out of the players in the squad you can quickly work out who is most likely not to be here next season and those who are.

To my knowledge Seu Seu, Godwin, Moran, Dallas and Lockers are the players off contract at the end of this season. I am sure the club will want to retain Lockers and Godwin but unless I have missed anyone, the rest of the squad will be here next season like it or lump it.

Dave
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

IMO we are definitely vulnerable now to a bid for Lockers. Wigan born or not, he will look after no.1.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

You can rest assured that if Wigan go down you will not see Clinton Toopi/Trent Barrett ect ect at our club, In my opinion the only reason why the signing of Trent Barrett has not been anounced is the fact he is waiting to see where we end up, Once we are safe the signing will be anounced, If we get relegated (oh my god) Then there will be no Trent Barrett. End of.
Kat

Post by Kat »

His agent is most probably just trying to push his wages up!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Kat posted:
His agent is most probably just trying to push his wages up!
they cant push up his wages all ready over the sallary cap :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME