Noble can come

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Noble can come

Post by ian.birchall »

if he undoes the swap that the Bulls pulled on us last back end when they swapped their new signing Higham for our Beloved Terry.
Come home Terry Newton, your coach loves you. :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
medlocke

Re: Noble can come

Post by medlocke »

Why would you want Terry back, he has to be one of the most undisciplined players in the game, fair enough he is one class player but he is let down by his tackling technique, if we are going to offfload higham lets get henderson in his place :thum:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we love you newton
you should be our number 9
we love you newton
come back you have done your time
we love you newton
best hooker in the world :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke posted:
Why would you want Terry back, he has to be one of the most undisciplined players in the game, fair enough he is one class player but he is let down by his tackling technique, if we are going to offfload higham lets get henderson in his place :thum:
I agree. For all his passion Newtons's discipline lets him down. He got what he deserved over Long.

Saints v Wigan derby's may have been invented for Newton but the rest of the time he gives away a lot of penalties and is great one week and poor the next.

There are several other players I'd rather Noble bring over from Bardford in front of Newton.

Dave
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Higham is a goo dplayer but him and Moram and to some extent Orr struggle due to the lack of direction we have had from the coach and some players.

Newton whilst a good player hed struggle with this lot too.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Dave[/quote]
For all his passion Newtons's discipline lets him down. He got what he deserved over Long.[/quote]

Agreed but he is still too much of a good player to let get away.

[quote]DaveO posted:

There are several other players I'd rather Noble bring over from Bardford in front of Newton.][quote]

I am hoping the suggestion on another posting that Vagana and Langley are coming as well may be true, Newton would make 3 but now Vaelaeki is injured (Praise the Lord!) I could be persuaded to take Hape as well. If I had a choice I would take Lynch ipo Vagana as I always said that we should have signed him when Cas went down but understand he did not want to leave Gods Own Country and risk the wild side of the pennines so that is probably a no no. Have you seen the Bulls website? They are counting down the minutes to Terrys back! as it says all over their front page, that tells you he should be at Wigan, and oh yes he's English, Henderson whatever the Bulls interpretation of the rules says is an Aussie!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

DaveO posted:
medlocke posted:
I agree. For all his passion Newtons's discipline lets him down. He got what he deserved over Long.

Saints v Wigan derby's may have been invented for Newton but the rest of the time he gives away a lot of penalties and is great one week and poor the next.

There are several other players I'd rather Noble bring over from Bardford in front of Newton.

Dave
:eh: :lol: :eusa16:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i'm sure Mo said he wouldnt interfere when IM arrived and the team would be ians and ian would have control over the signings

"Wigan chairman Maurice Lindsay has promised Brian Noble a free rein if he accepts his offer to take over as coach of rugby league's fallen giants....If Brian comes, he will be the complete boss; he will sign the players, he will train the players and he will pick the side."

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... eview.html

From that it makes me think he was still interfering in activities, i wish he would just give control to the coach because from the interview on BBC Manchester last night, it clarified he knows NOTHING about the playing side of rugby, only the figures side.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
backin2006

Post by backin2006 »

why do we need newton or henderson we have wayne goowin a gb hooker in the making
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Because Newton and Godwin would be immense with Higham at 7, think about it...
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3