It's Definitely 'D' Day

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

It's Definitely 'D' Day

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( :angry: :( :angry:
Disgraceful, Disapointing, Deplorable, Degrading, Disgusting, Dump, Drivel, Dispairing, Demoralising, and.......................Doris.

Sory to say it, but thst was the worst first half performance I have witnessed in over 50 years. Not one of those players should be alowed to wear the shirt again.
Harlequins are a very poor side, bottom three material, and they made us look daft. And what was all that scuffling and handbags about outside the South Stand after the match again ?
When we lose to Huddersfield next week, wwe are in deep brown stuff.

Noble, if he has any idea about rugby will not touch us with a barge pole.

DISGUSTED !!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
jinkin jimmy

Re: It's Definitely 'D' Day

Post by jinkin jimmy »

There is a valid point in all that and it is the fact that Quins themselves are a very poor team and beat us very easily. :(
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Oh there are you! Was wondering when you were gonna swing into town. :)

Shockingly I agree with all your post. Except I have no idea what went on outside SS post-match.
nic_nac

Re: It's Definitely 'D' Da...

Post by nic_nac »

whats all the handbags about? i was outside there and i didn't see anything!
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

For the very 1st time, and it took 608 times to get there, I agree with what you're saying. Although I wouldn't point my finger at all the players, IMO Feca, Higham, and of course Brett Dallas should have gone off the field with their heads held up, and Lockers showed bits of class in the 2nd half, but it's just not good enough.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( :angry: :( :angry:
Disgraceful, Disapointing, Deplorable, Degrading, Disgusting, Dump, Drivel, Dispairing, Demoralising, and.......................Doris.

Sory to say it, but thst was the worst first half performance I have witnessed in over 50 years. Not one of those players should be alowed to wear the shirt again.
Harlequins are a very poor side, bottom three material, and they made us look daft.
When we lose to Huddersfield next week, wwe are in deep brown stuff.

Noble, if he has any idea about rugby will not touch us with a barge pole.

DISGUSTED !!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Can't disagree. Several players may have got "A" for effort but the ultimate result for the team was "E" for attainment and it just isn't good enoigh.

Dave
MrAlex

Re: It's Definitely 'D' Da...

Post by MrAlex »

I thought I was watching Leigh circa 1985 today.

We need a captain as much as a coach.