Danny Orr...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Danny Orr...

Post by GeoffN »

is still contracted to us next season. where will he play when Barrett's here?
I'd say Orrell, with the U21's.

:sly:
mike binder

Re: Danny Orr...

Post by mike binder »

barret scrun half danny orr stand off :)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

back at Castleford on loan in NL1....fingers crossed on both counts
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Academy or on the bench - unless (gulp) Barret gets injured.

With Moran leaving (fingers crossed) perhaps a move back to scrum half is on the cards?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Obviously Doug we need to get through this season first, don't you think we know this already ?

Anyway back to the original question, asmuing/hoping we survive. Orr would make a good scrum half if he was playing inside a very attacking stand off like Barret. Barrets signing will take one of our quota places, I think Moran will be the player to make, thus releasing Orr to play scrum half.
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

i think its got to be Orr at scrum half... (i read somewhere about a massive row in Oz where Barrett had to play scrum half for St George and his form dipped in a big way).

see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Barrett
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

hi is danny orr like the wigan player who the fans dislike? just wondering as i see a lot of critisim coming on here
Boov-e
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

boovey2006 posted:
hi is danny orr like the wigan player who the fans dislike? just wondering as i see a lot of critisim coming on here
We just wish he'd shown the same form for us that he did for Cas.
He does have his fans on here (though haven't seen Hayley here for a while), but not many.
He's played 58 games for us, and never really impressed in more than a few.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Compared to Vaealiki, Moran and Kevin Brown he's a fans' favourite
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

If you go on the cherry and white board then you'll see Danny has a lot more support on there so thats were i spend most of my time now. I got sick and tired of fighting his corner on here. But I have noticed that for the past couple of weeks he's been the fans man of the match on here so thats refreshing. I hope he doesn't leave because Barretts arrived. If people take off their blinkers towards him they'll realise he has a lot of passion towards this club especially this season. You never see his head drop when things go wrong. He's always talking to the players trying to gee them up.