ITS A DISGRACE !

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

ITS A DISGRACE !

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry:
What on earth is going on ?

That was disgraceful, forget the score, we lost, how long will will this continue, I will tell you,

As long as Doris and DW have a say in our great club, we cant wait 4 years, we will go out of existence, they must go now, we must have rugby men running our rugby team, lets drop the JJB, its a soccer stadium anyway, last night it looked empty on the reruns on sky, so let downsize to a rugby stadium.

DORIS AND DW OUT NOW !!!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Big D.

Re: ITS A DISGRACE !

Post by Big D. »

And who's gonna come in to replace them at this stage?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Big D. posted:
id like to think if it got that bad and our club was to go into extinction then people like edwards, farrell, radlinski, offiah, phil clarke would unite and keep us going. that would be nice to think. the greats of this club were to make it great again.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

How is sacking ML and DW resigning going to stop us from being relegated? Their input in team selection and tactics cannot be that great - otherwise we wouldn't have Noble. As DW bank rolls us, without him there is no Barrett.

When you first came on here you were adamant that the ills of the club could be solved by sacking Dennis Betts and poaching Millward from stains. You got your wish and guess what - things got worse.

Why don't you go back to supporting the lactics and start counting down the days until the next football season?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

the only way this club will go to the wall is if we the fans let it and thats not going to happen. we weren,t great last night but we where beat by the ref as much as cas
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

we_need_a_coach posted:

That was disgraceful, forget the score, we lost, how long will will this continue, I will tell you,

As long as Doris and DW have a say in our great club, we cant wait 4 years, we will go out of existence, they must go now, we must have rugby men running our rugby team, lets drop the JJB, its a soccer stadium anyway, last night it looked empty on the reruns on sky, so let downsize to a rugby stadium.

You are nothing but a troll.

Getting rid of Mo and Dw will solve nothing. We have the players we have, end of.

Getting out of the JJB? To where?

Either talk sense or don't bother.

Dave

warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

we_need_a_coach posted:

Can I just tell you one thing? GET BEHIND THE TEAM FOR ONCE WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!We are LOYAL supporters why dont you be that? All you do is moan. Anyway Ill have to wait until you get back from huddersfield and higbury tomorrow for your as usual negative responce. :angry:
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
fishpot

Post by fishpot »

we_need_a_coach posted:

The last time I encounterd downsizing people became unemployed.
Talk sense muppet, our aim should be to fill the stadium, even if we are relegation favourites I do not see why we cannot pull in big crowds.
If we go down and do well the crowds will increase.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
Big D. posted:
id like to think if it got that bad and our club was to go into extinction then people like edwards, farrell, radlinski, offiah, phil clarke would unite and keep us going. that would be nice to think. the greats of this club were to make it great again.
Many of them have other jobs and other uses for their money. How many other clubs are owned by ex-players? Unless I've underestimated some of their hithero-hidden skills, they really don't have the business sense to run such a big commercial organisation. Great players, some are successful coaches, but that doesn't run a sports club.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

Whelans money is irrelevant anyway due to the salary cap. If we even moved across to Robin Park, the stadium would still be empty. I heard season ticket holders around me last night saying that they will NOT be going to watch Stains HUMILIATE us on Sat 25th May.