Wigan Song

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tickle12

Wigan Song

Post by Tickle12 »

What does every one think of the tune Wigan come out to?, I think it could be alot better, it needs to be something that gets all the Wigan crowd singing, and clapping and makes the opp feel like they want to cry and go home to mummy. What about off the top of my head the Queen hit "We will Rock you". Any other ideas?.
pieeater

Re: Wigan Song

Post by pieeater »

You are right - the music deffo needs to be updated - there must be loads to get the crowd going - who would you send ideas to???
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tickle12

Re: Re: Wigan Song

Post by Tickle12 »

May be the team has a publicity and entertainment agent. I suppose a letter co the two at JJB wouldnt go a miss.
Conroy9

Re: Re: Re: Wigan Song

Post by Conroy9 »

It says on the official site that the players like it and i for one do as well. It's the theme from Gladiator and kind of links in a way to Warriors unlike we will rock you which is a Bradford song - so no thank you.
Tickle12

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan Song

Post by Tickle12 »

ok, sorry to offend fellow Warrior Fans- it was only my own personal view. The idea as i did say for "we will rock you" was just off the top of my head to get other peoples oppinions.

But i must still say the song wigan come out to, players liking it or not is not a great i can remember the old days at Cent Park singing "Simple the Best". Now that got the crowd singing.
Conroy9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan Song

Post by Conroy9 »

I wasn't offended.

At Central Park we came out to 'Enter the Gladiator' which was the clown thing. What we really need is something that strikes fear into our opponents (like boxing tunes) which is why i think they use 'Graveyard Symphony'

Either way io like the one now.

CONROY
Tickle12

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan ...

Post by Tickle12 »

Thanks for the reply conroy9. I understand what you mean. I have decided the guys will get my standing ovation if they came out to no music at all.

Heres to the Warriors on Friday lets rub the Bulls faces in the mud.
Conroy9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wi...

Post by Conroy9 »

I agree. Friday should be a good game and if the passion is as high as the last two games, mixed with the retur of experience, i think we can win. No doubt Bradfor will be tired and we need to use that to our advantage.
kirky

Post by kirky »

Gotta say I think the best song for the Warriors to come out to is Jump Around by House of Pain. Absolutely guaranteed to raise bums off seats and get the killer atmosphere needed.
Man and ball, man and ball!
Brian Edgar

Post by Brian Edgar »

Bitter sweet symphony by the Verve (Wigan band) or You'll Never Walk Alone. I'm sure YNWA would raise hairs on the back of the necks for most loyal Wigan fans who are sticking by the club during this difficult season.

All together now, 'When you walk....'