Dennis Moran as to go now

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Dennis Moran as to go now

Post by mike binder »

when he came on the fans heads went down the players forgot how to play and the defence went.jerry pushed them over for the first try and vaeliki pulled them over 4 the 2nd bentham the ref again a disgrace ,how he waved play on when chris ashton was poll axed is beyond me :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Cath10

Re: Dennis Moran as to go now

Post by Cath10 »

Agree, hes a nightmare, his confidence is shattered but the minute he came on, fans and players heads went down.
mike binder

Re: Dennis Moran as to go ...

Post by mike binder »

cant tackle ,cant pass cant kick and on £150000 a year ,all i can say is theifs get sent down for less than what hes doing :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Top Cat

Post by Top Cat »

Yeah should drop him from the team he doesn't have a clue. I can play better than him!!!! :eusa17:
faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

CANT AGREE MORE WITH THE SUBJECT HES SO WORTHLESS CLUELESS, I JUST WANT HIM OUT OF THE SIDE, DROPPING HIM 2 THE BENCH ISNT ENOUGH HE NEEDS 2 BE OUT OF THE TEAM ALTOGETHER, IT WOULD BE INTERESTING 2 SEE HOW WE PLAY WITHOUT HIM
my rugby team my life
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Surely tonight him starting on the bench and then the team getting worse when he came on must have convinced Noble that it is time to drop him from the 17?

It must be time to have Higham and Orr in the half back slots. it is the only solution I can see (such that it is).

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

is this the first thing we are all going to agree with ,do you think any of the players or coaching staff read our post :lol: if they do surley now they know time to go(by the way thanx mr lam :angry: )

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mike binder posted:
is this the first thing we are all going to agree with ,do you think
Anyone who disagrees would be certified insane.

ChrisA mentiuoned a few weeks ago about lack of runners. He was right IMO but even with that excuse Moran was in a game tonight where in effect there was no pressure and he still could not perform.

I am all for giving players chances but it has gone beyond the excuses and giving chances stage with Moran.

Dave
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO posted:
mike binder posted:
is this the first thing we are all going to agree with ,do you think
Anyone who disagrees would be certified insane.

ChrisA mentiuoned a few weeks ago about lack of runners. He was right IMO but even with that excuse Moran was in a game tonight where in effect there was no pressure and he still could not perform.

I am all for giving players chances but it has gone beyond the excuses and giving chances stage with Moran.

Dave
You see it, i see it, nobby must see it so why does he do nothing about it? He must think he's better than anything else so hesven help us
reds fan

Post by reds fan »

Send him to us if u don't want him !! Seems all the players that are too s**te to play for Wigan do well at other teams. U had more world famous players on your bench tonight than we've got in our whole squad, and believe it or not their world famous cause they have made names for themselves playing outstanding rugby. So the answer to Wigan's woes at the minute has to be, not buy new players or hang draw and quarter Maurice Lindsey, but find the answer as to why thirteen world class players can't seem to gel on the field . Work out the answer to this and Wigan will be great again, the potential is there in each and everyone of them. :)