carlsberg lounge

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

carlsberg lounge

Post by willie c »

does anyone know what the dress code is when you go in there the wife booked us in for the catalan game i normally go in the east stand and have never been in there before
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Fujiman

Re: carlsberg lounge

Post by Fujiman »

willie c posted:
does anyone know what the dress code is when you go in there the wife booked us in for the catalan game i normally go in the east stand and have never been in there before
I went in the marquee after the stains game. Rung up prior and was told that it was smart casual. Got in there and there was a few people in jeans etc
Dynorod

Post by Dynorod »

It depends. There are two. One is a strictly collar and tie job and the other is smart casual, which is normally pants and a shirt. (that's for the football though) I'd ring the stadium on 01942 774000 if I was you.
FOR ALL YOUR PLUMBING NEEDS
willie c

Post by willie c »

Dynorod posted:
It depends. There are two. One is a strictly collar and tie job and the other is smart casual, which is normally pants and a shirt. (that's for the football though) I'd ring the stadium on 01942 774000 if I was you.
cheers mate will do
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

I WAS IN FOR STAINS GAME IT WAS SHIRT AND TIE
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White