Harlequins win, we now need 4 wins to overtake them !!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Harlequins win, we now need 4 wins to overtake them !!!!

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:(
This is a real kick in the teeth, it just shows how poor we have been so far, even the cockneys are showing us how it should be done.

They showed more guts and determination tonoght than we have all season, even though they dont even have players upto our standard, they play together, with passion.

WE ARE DOOMED.

DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
wigan saint

Re: Harlequins win, we now...

Post by wigan saint »

I do think having hock back will make a massive differance and dobson maybe an improvement. a lot of ground to make up now though, a lot of ground.

no matter who you are or what you do.... we will always be better than you.....
steve_oh

Re: Harlequins win, we now nee...

Post by steve_oh »

WE ARE DOOMED.
Unfortunately i think youre right. I'm a natural optimist but it looks real grim now. After witnessing the Southern softies beating Salford, who i now predict to drop like the proverbial stone to a place more befitting their true level, i can't see us making up 7 points on quins, or 8 to Cas + wakey.
The end of an era?
faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

after the performance against saints im confident enough that we will get the wins needed 2 stay up even if we dont get anything from the leeds game, the games after that i think we can defo win
my rugby team my life
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
This is a real kick in the teeth, it just shows how poor we have been so far, even the cockneys are showing us how it should be done.

They showed more guts and determination tonoght than we have all season, even though they dont even have players upto our standard, they play together, with passion.

WE ARE DOOMED.

Thought we were doomed 2 months ago.

Why get worked up now. Im looking forward to going to Cumbria and Doncaster. Change of scenery will be good. See the old fashioned grounds.

Can tell when we get a bad result WNAC turns up quicker than when we get a good one.

Do us favour where ever we are next season plz realise no one cares about your comments. Due to your comments i quite like MO and DW now.

faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

its 6 points behind cas, wakey
my rugby team my life
steve_oh

Post by steve_oh »

faz 13 posted:
Sorry, the depression i feel tonight has given me number dyslexia. still dont think we'll makeit. the other rubbing-rags around us are still picking up points every 2 weeks or so, we're not.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

steve_oh posted:
faz 13 posted:
Sorry, the depression i feel tonight has given me number dyslexia. still dont think we'll makeit. the other rubbing-rags around us are still picking up points every 2 weeks or so, we're not.
Have faith Wakey have a horrendous run in. And we play them. We win 5 from 8 then we have a real chance. But as it has been all season its in the players hands to get us out of this mess.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

we_need_a_coach posted:

WE ARE DOOMED.

I not against people expressing their opinions but give the

WE ARE DOOMED.

a rest ok.

If you want Whealen out then go support St Helens, the last I heard he was anything to do with them. Just support the team, there are something’s that you can't change Lindsey has made some mistakes but that is in the past, and Whealen has put a lot of money into Warriors and with out him we would have a stadium or most of the players we have had in the last 10 years.

Why do we bother looking at other teams, if we just hope and pray that other team will lose then Wigan will probably get relegated. Wigan need to focus on winning as many games a possible not hoping every other team is going to lie down and let us climb the league.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

WE ARE DOOMED.

I not against people expressing their opinions but give the

WE ARE DOOMED.

a rest ok.

If you want Whealen out then go support St Helens, the last I heard he was anything to do with them. Just support the team, there are something’s that you can't change Lindsey has made some mistakes but that is in the past, and Whealen has put a lot of money into Warriors and with out him we would have a stadium or most of the players we have had in the last 10 years.

Why do we bother looking at other teams, if we just hope and pray that other team will lose then Wigan will probably get relegated. Wigan need to focus on winning as many games a possible not hoping every other team is going to lie down and let us climb the league.
Hwre someone sees sense (thats hard to say with a lisp).

We win games we stay up.

We lose game we go down.

Easy really.