Maurice Bamford says:

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Maurice Bamford says:

Post by GeoffN »

Maurice Bamford says he would stake his mortgage on Brian Noble keeping Wigan Warriors' alive in Super League this season.

Hope he's better than Stevo at putting his house on something.

http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle2. ... ID=1532920
steve_oh

Re: Maurice Bamford says:

Post by steve_oh »

I'd stake my mortgage that M.Bamford wouldnt really stake his mortgage at all on our survival.
If he was that confident then he'd surely be willing to stake (a la Stevo) mortgage,car,swimming-pool,kids etc etc
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

hes either brave or stupid i certainly wouldnt bet on wigan staying up! i hope to god we do though.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

the grinch posted:
hes either brave or stupid i certainly wouldnt bet on wigan staying up! i hope to god we do though.
sorry to say but i am a bradford fan (very obviosu) but i have more faith in wigan stayingu p more thna some of you do on this website ocme on get behind your team put some faith into them
Boov-e
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

:) :eusa2: :eusa2: :) Thanks mate, well said
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

its your loyal club get behind htem give them support instead of slandr and maybe they will start beeliving in them selves
Boov-e
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
boovey2006 posted:
the grinch posted:
sorry to say but i am a bradford fan (very obviosu) but i have more faith in wigan stayingu p more thna some of you do on this website ocme on get behind your team put some faith into them
it's all well and good sayin that mate but you aren't the one who's team can't even beat castleford at home.

do you realise how bleak the future looks with results like that?
actually boovey, bad_guy will tell you that i still have alot of belief in us staying up. he doesnt he is completely pesamistic at the moment but i still think we can do it.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

boovey2006 posted:
its your loyal club get behind htem give them support instead of slandr and maybe they will start beeliving in them selves
It goes hand in hand. They play good we get even even more vocal. The two are interlinked and what you read on here is not always what happens at the game. The speccies so far have been brilliant and the team keep commenting on it. The worst game was Quins were they were a shambles and the crowd let them know it.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

oh i dont know, the crowd didnt seem best pleased away at cas
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

- psycho - posted:
oh i dont know, the crowd didnt seem best pleased away at cas
Being only a homer this season i cant talk about the away games (apart from Salford in the cup) so i'll take your word for that.