Re: Would you be happy if ...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Lindsay is a prick posted:
If you were to escape relegation even if u finnished botton (wich cud well happen as Thugby League is so bent now) it would be an mabsoloute disgrace and i assure u there would be massive protests accross England.
Is there a secret code I have missed in that jumble of unrecognisable words?
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

woop, woop, woop, troll alert, troll alert.
Mind you, the spelling and grammar just about sum up the mentality of the initial poster :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

in response to the troll's question, i wouldn't be too bothered if we were only kept up by a rule change... i'd also find it hilarious if we won the GF the following year
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Lindsay is a prick posted:
If you were to escape relegation even if u finnished botton (wich cud well happen as Thugby League is so bent now) it would be an mabsoloute disgrace and i assure u there would be massive protests accross England.
You're a clever lad. Well done for that. Why do you dislike WIGAN rugby so much? You're just a silly little boy who doesn't deserve to attend any WIGAN sporting events as you are so arrogant, polarised and obviously an absolute 'Tit' that the mighty town of Wigan doesn't need you. Go and live in Devon or something. Then you'd appreciate the sport you seem so 'proud'? to put down.
Campions of the rugby world.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Well done lads!! Another Latics troll from the bottom of the gene pool goes down in flames!! :lol:
Walking in a Wigan Wonderland!

Post by Walking in a Wigan Wonderland! »

if it came to it, i'd rather stay up even if the rules are changed, but i would much rather stay up because we have won the games, and earned it
We luv u Wigan, we do ooooooo Wigan we luv u!!!!!!!
#1 warrior princess

Post by #1 warrior princess »

Look at Huddersfield, thEy escaped it 3 times and it hasn't done them any harm.
I agree that if we finish bottom we deserve to go down, but that would be disasterous for Wigan and the game!
You can take the girl out of Wigan, but you can't take Wigan out of the girl!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Well done lads!! Another Latics troll from the bottom of the gene pool goes down in flames!! :lol:
This one's lucky I wasn't on earlier. I've already barred one of his logins earlier in the year, and have previously warned him that I would do so again if he posted any more inane garbage.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Did anyone hear BBC Radio Manchester yesterday?, They asked Andy Johnstone why he decided to go to Everton instead of Wigan Athletic or Bolton, His answer?, "I want to play in front of big crowds every week",
There you go thats one smack in the gob for the mighty Wigan Athletic fans,
BatFastard

Post by BatFastard »

Dawber posted:
Did anyone hear BBC Radio Manchester yesterday?, They asked Andy Johnstone why he decided to go to Everton instead of Wigan Athletic or Bolton, His answer?, "I want to play in front of big crowds every week",
There you go thats one smack in the gob for the mighty Wigan Athletic fans,
Think you may mean Andy Johnson

Which would you prefer now ? Top of the league with 8,000 crowds or bottom with a full house? I would take points over fans anyday.

As for not being relegated if you finish bottom, It would only bring more anymosity towards the club