Re: CARNEY SIGNS NEW DEAL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
souperfan

Re: CARNEY SIGNS NEW DEAL

Post by souperfan »

I am over the moon now we have signed Brian Carney for another 3 years the best news and Im sure he will only get better and better.
Kev J

Re: Re: CARNEY SIGNS NEW DEAL

Post by Kev J »

Just getting news of this makes me jump with joy.

I agree with you in that he can only get better.

and in that, next time we play leeds he will catch that shorty Rob Burrow. (i mean that in a good way.
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: CARNEY SIGNS NEW D...

Post by Deltic3 »

I am a still a bit concerned about Carney's Defence but his enthusiasm is second to none.

Lets hope there is plenty to come from the irishman
wanny

Re: Re: Re: Re: CARNEY SIGNS N...

Post by wanny »

you have got to admint carney has been getting better and better, He loves the club you can tell. When they win he's straight over to the crowd kissing his badge, lets face it league ive him a chance with thunder when union obviuosly wouldnt, i think he has shown tremendous loyalty just like raders did. Good on yer carney.showing once again in a sport such as ours, money isnt everything.
MRS BRIAN CARNEY

: Re: CARNEY SIG...

Post by MRS BRIAN CARNEY »

How fantastic is this. I cannot wait for saturday to give him a big cheer when he enters the pitch.He really is getting better and better. And true, his defence does let him down sometimes, he often leave his line which has given way to some tries in the past, but you can see that he is learning from match to match. With all the injuries wigan have had over the last few matches he has shone more than ever just showing how valuable he really is. He has been getting behind the young lads geeing them up. You can tell he really loves it.
AJ

Re: : Re: CARNEY SIG...

Post by AJ »

MRS BRIAN CARNEY posted:
his defence does let him down sometimes
i disagree, i personally feel its down to his centre leaving him facing 2 men, and thats why his defence seems poor

the only thing that lets brian down is his ability under a high ball, but that is improving loads every week and has improved so much since last season
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!