widnes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
feed_the_lam

widnes

Post by feed_the_lam »

After the great performances of late from the young lads, for me the next few weeks will be the most important. We have to carry this determination into the games against "lesser" teams, starting with Widnes. Disappointed to hear more injury news (Sean O'. Terry O' and Newton).Stevo on superleague website predicts an upset! No Way! What do you other guys think? Are we gonna beat the Vikings! Who willplay at stand off without Sean O'loughlin? I have to admit I'll be nervous come saturday night but I'm sure we'll pull it off.
AJ

Re: widnes

Post by AJ »

Radlinski
Carney
Aspinwall
Hodgson
Ainscough
Brown
Lam
Sculthorpe
Smith
??????????
Tickle
Graham
Hock

subs:
Briscoe
Allen
Roberts
????
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
MrsLam

Re: Re: widnes

Post by MrsLam »

My mum works at a school in Widnes and they all reckon we're going to get thrashed...i think they need get over themselves, if we can beat saints draw with leeds and nearlllllllly beat bradford, we can't and won't lose to the half scousers.
Its funny 'cause they said they were going to thrash us last season too....oh yeah and they were called winning the GF too, hmmmmmm. lol
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: widnes

Post by Deltic3 »

I hope that Kevin Brown gets his chance at stand off - he deserves it! Besides who else is there?
rach15

Re: widnes

Post by rach15 »

I've just read on the official site that there putting paul johnson in at stand off!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Kev J

Re: Re: widnes

Post by Kev J »

I have to say Widnes have got a good team but like has already been said we beat saints, drew with leeds and nearly beat bradford.

We should win by at least 12 points difference to the vikings score.