Still think we will stay up

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jackb

Still think we will stay up

Post by jackb »

Knew we would get beat by Stains and Leeds. Our season has to start now. The six points wont be hard to make up IF we start winning. Cas and Wakey have to play each other twice and we still have to play Wakey.
- psycho -

Re: Still think we will stay u...

Post by - psycho - »

yes we will.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
turf

Re: Still think we will st...

Post by turf »

If we fail to beat Catalans next week, we're down, simple as that.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Could not agree more

So lets once again make the JJb a hot hostile atmosphere, they wnt be used to that and it could go in our favour in our time of need
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

Lets face facts if we cant beat Catalans then we deserve to go down ! :angry:
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

the only hard teams we've got are Hull, Warrington and Bradford (i think) so we wil stay up
To be the best
you have to beat the best
OJ

Post by OJ »

Don't want to appear pessimistic but we cannot just assume that we will win games just because they are at the JJB - until a couple of weeks ago I really thought the unthinkable couldn't possibly happen but the points difference is beginning to get a bit scary now and what worries me most is not so much our own form, which does seem to be improving, but the form of other teams who are in dogfight country with us as they are all improving as well. We are in for a very tense and nervous few weeks starting next week with Catalans who will not be a pushover especially with Stacey Jones back in the side. Just hope our guys can find a way to relax so that the free flowing rugby we all know they are capable of returns and brings that much needed confidence back with it. Certainly agreethat we have to give the team all the support possible. We were supposed to be doing something else next Sunday but have cancelled it as we just have to be there come what may.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

chrisJJ posted:
the only hard teams we've got are Hull, Warrington and Bradford (i think) so we wil stay up
Here we go again. Where have you been all season? How can you say that the only hard games are as above when WE HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO BEAT ONE TEAM ALL SEASON!! For god's sake wake up!! We do not look like we have the beatings of ANYONE!! Personally, I feel Noble must come under the spotlight now. This run is worse than Millwards!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
chrisJJ posted:
Here we go again. Where have you been all season? How can you say that the only hard games are as above when WE HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO BEAT ONE TEAM ALL SEASON!! For god's sake wake up!! We do not look like we have the beatings of ANYONE!! Personally, I feel Noble must come under the spotlight now. This run is worse than Millwards!!
Now you're beginning to sound like wnac! Yes, we know we're struggling, but just what do you think sacking yet another coach will achieve. And who would you suggest as replacement, with a better CV than Millward or Noble?
Been there, done that.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

jinkin jimmy posted:
chrisJJ posted:
So it's sack the coach time now is it?, Pathetic, I mentioned in another post that over the next few weeks we will pick up some points and i believe Castleford, Wakefield ect will drop some points, And we will climb up the table out of the relegation zone, Have faith matey.