Pick Your Pack

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Pick Your Pack

Post by nathan_rugby »

Who would you like to see starting in our pack. Mine would be.
fielden godwin logan
feka hock
hansen
i hate fletcher doesnt do anything for us. Lockers what a joek.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
cpwigan

Re: Pick Your Pack

Post by cpwigan »

Your words are pathetic, your view is infantile.

Fecka in the second row :D
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Logan, Higham, Fielden
Hock, Fletcher,
Lockers.

Interchange Logan with Feka and Hock with Hansen.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Thats what i think wigans best pack would be. He would just take drives as he would if he was a prop.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nathan the way you describe Fletcher and Lockers is totally out of order. I guess they were rubbish tonight too
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

My opinions. I feel lockers is letting us down as captain and isnt comunicating with players. Danny orr is only one who could do that. Did you see it when richards made 2 mistakes against les cats, lockers didnt say a word it was all orr. When wigan made a mistake you could here andy farrel at the top of south stand. I aint herd lockers voice all year.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

fletcher and lockers seem to share the job ,fletch was great again last night hes only had 1 bad game and that was last week playing at prop,hes a 2nd rower :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

nathan_rugby posted:
My opinions. I feel lockers is letting us down as captain and isnt comunicating with players. Danny orr is only one who could do that. Did you see it when richards made 2 mistakes against les cats, lockers didnt say a word it was all orr. When wigan made a mistake you could here andy farrel at the top of south stand. I aint herd lockers voice all year.
The last thing our players need right now is bollocking after a mistake. That just makes them even more nervous. Up until last night their confidence was already rock-bottom.
Watch other teams & players after one of them makes a mistake - they give encouragement, not blame.

There's another candidate for the captaincy now, though!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

no 37?????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

no way feilden is no captain. Was he captain or vice at bradford ? No
The player who should be captain is orr. He is the loudest on the pitch. By the sounds of it fletcher is clearing up his act.
My reason for not likin fletch and lockers is that they seem the main culprits at giving away penalties. It is vital we keep as much field position as we can.