absolutely fantastic games

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan rugby

absolutely fantastic games

Post by wigan rugby »

what a game best game for us so far an hats off to our lads they deserve to stay up with that performance and i realy think we will stay up if we keep that performance :eusa2: well done lads :eusa2:

:eusa2: we are staying up say we are staying up:eusa2:
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

taskmaster

Re: absolutely fantastic games...

Post by taskmaster »

wigan rugby posted:
what a game best game for us so far an hats off to our lads they deserve to stay up with that performance and i realy think we will stay up if we keep that performance :eusa2: well done lads :eusa2:

:eusa2: we are staying up say we are staying up:eusa2:
totally agree
jaws1

Re: absolutely fantastic g...

Post by jaws1 »

Im 60 year old and i was singing we are staying up all the way home what a fantastic game and a terrific win and confidence booster Stuart Readon led the pack and was awsome
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

We're staying up, we're staying up
Best game so far this season (obviously) good effort from all the lads, was so proud at the end of that game seeing micky higham with that scarf hope he doesnt go when newton comes home.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
turf

Post by turf »

Wasn't it good to see the lads showing the amount of togetherness that they showed tonight. Also, it was good to see them celebrating like they did when the final hooter went.

According to someone in my family who liostened on the radio, the Wigan dressing room was alive with the players signing, drinking, and celebrating as if they had just won the grand final.
OAMJSONA

Re: absolutely fantastic games...

Post by OAMJSONA »

Well done boys that was more like the WIGAN of old Stuart Fielden was a revelation what a fantastic buy he led the pack brilliantly. We will certainly stay up if we can carry that performance through to the end of the season.

They showed PRIDE in those shirts 2 nite

WELL DONE BOYS
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White