Fielden 37

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Fielden 37

Post by GeoffN »

Saw at least two people with Fielden 37 on their shirts last night!
Fast work!

Was it anyone from on here?
mike binder

Re: Fielden 37

Post by mike binder »

it was hogan from rfl fans i tried but wife didnt have time,geoff did you go in the ss bar after match i meat up with waterside and troskey and they were asking about you :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
it was hogan from rfl fans i tried but wife didnt have time,geoff did you go in the ss bar after match i meat up with waterside and troskey and they were asking about you :lol:
Nope - came straight back to get on here! I've been out boozing just about every night this week - think the missus is getting a bit peeved!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

lol and 2day now the suns out and 2 morrow as england play ,oh the world cup is great :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

How old is fielden and how long he contracted with us.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

nathan_rugby posted:
How old is fielden and how long he contracted with us.
Hi si 42 years old and we have signed him for 12 years, It's true just ask any Stains fan :lol: ,
He is actually 26 and we have him for the next 4 and a half years, Get in there.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

How many people do we currently have on our quota and he will be off it next year. I really think we need to sign another centre. Calders and richards on wings with baily at centre. Do it look as strong as donald toopi senior smith/williams ?
gardenar lyon talou meli
Sing domic yeaman blacklock
volcano hape harris bai

Doest really does it ? Is bailys natural position second row and does anybody have ay footage of him. We dont need sign any more forwards.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Bailey is a centre (I think) and and he is a brilliant player according to someone who knows him pretty well.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

I think we need another centre like gasnier. Watched him this morning and he is on form. Runs at defence like theres no tomorow.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

I think we need another centre like gasnier. Watched him this morning and he is on form. Runs at defence like theres no tomorow.