Riversidsers meeting tuesday 4th july

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Riversidsers meeting tuesday 4th july

Post by mike binder »

Same place same time ,wait for it gurls wagga(godwinn) and brett dallas the players attending.The player of the year presentation to take place on 2nd september £20 a ticket deposit of £10 as soon as you can and £10 at a later date .See you all there :lol: A possible senior member of the coaching staff and senior board member to attend :wink: (cant give any names let you all guees ) fraggle dave put this as a notice for a few days if you dont mind :wink: you know you can do it :roll:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bring on the Warriors

Re: Riversidsers meeting tuesd...

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

Were are these meetings held?
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
mike binder

Re: Riversidsers meeting t...

Post by mike binder »

2nd floor west stand 7-30 doors open 8 start go to mmain reception and they will direct you :cool:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
fraggle put this as a notice for a few days if you dont mind :wink: you know you can do it :roll:
Will someone pay my membership fee if I do, seeing as how I've not been to a meeting to rejoin this year...?!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
fraggle put this as a notice for a few days if you dont mind :wink: you know you can do it :roll:
Will someone pay my membership fee if I do, seeing as how I've not been to a meeting to rejoin this year...?!
ill sort it fraggle give me your details :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
ill sort it fraggle give me your details :wink:
Only joking mate, I think I can just about afford to pay myself...!

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
chrisk

Post by chrisk »

I dont know which Riversiders player of the year you are going Mike but the rest of us are going on the 2nd September.

Yes ladies and gentlemen the Riversiders player of the year dinner will be on Sat 2nd September.

Book your tickets asap just speak to any riversiders committee member (except me!!!!!!!!!! i know nothing) if you need anymore details.
SOUTHPORT WARRIOR

Post by SOUTHPORT WARRIOR »

wish it had been the 9th sept as its my day off,what time does the dinner presentation start at on the 2nd sept
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

SOUTHPORT WARRIOR posted:
wish it had been the 9th sept as its my day off,what time does the dinner presentation start at on the 2nd sept
I'd hope the players would be down in London on the 9th ready to play 'Quins the following day.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Talking of incorrect dates, this message thread is labelled 2nd July - isn't that Sunday? Riversiders' meetings have almost always been on Tuesdays, which would be 4th July...

[hr]