Bring on wakie!!!!COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bigkarl

Bring on wakie!!!!COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!

Post by bigkarl »

YAY this is amazing YAY we won now for next week for wakefield.Also come on saints ouch that hurt but i dont care:DCOME ON WIGAN...any anything to say on the match today and the forth coming match against wakefield!Also anything else?
Come on Wigan!!
thegimble

Re: Bring on wakie!!!!COME ON ...

Post by thegimble »

bigkarl posted:
YAY this is amazing YAY we won now for next week for wakefield.Also come on saints ouch that hurt but i dont care:DCOME ON WIGAN...any anything to say on the match today and the forth coming match against wakefield!Also anything else?
We could get clear or relegation and safe before the season gets to 2 weeks from ending
El Guerrero

Post by El Guerrero »

bigkarl posted:
Another good win although I think we made it hard for ourselves again with some silly mistakes. Made for a nailbiting last 5 minutes. I thought our defence up the field was good again but near the line - oh dear! Bring on Waley we're on a roll! :) [/quote]
I meant Wakey, I'm getting carried away
To boldly go....where no Super League team has gone before... Wembley 2007
turf

Re: Bring on wakie!!!!COME...

Post by turf »

I was impressed with Orr, Ashton, Fielden, Calderwood and Dallas today. I didn't know Dallas had been tought to off load. But what an off load he produced when he was being dragged into touch.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Sky are showing the game live for supporters who can't get to the game.
El Guerrero

Post by El Guerrero »

turf posted:
I was impressed with Orr, Ashton, Fielden, Calderwood and Dallas today. I didn't know Dallas had been tought to off load. But what an off load he produced when he was being dragged into touch.
I thought the pack all played well bur Orr for me was outstanding and deserved the MoM. Dobsons kicking in the last 5 gave us the edge by pinning them back in their own 20. Ashton has come in for some criticism on this board but I feel he showed what a good support player he is today. He will develop into a world class full back with Kris' help.
To boldly go....where no Super League team has gone before... Wembley 2007
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

turf posted:
When Feka and Fielden came on in the 2nd half we went up a level and they could not cope
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i've got somthing to say

!!!WE ARE STAYING UP, I SAID, WE ARE STAYING UP!!!!

That's more like the Wigan we know and love bring the wildcats, bring on the reds bring on wire, bring 'em all on we're on fire!!!!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
jokerss

Post by jokerss »

nice to see some proper fans happy with the result rather than slaggin the team off.,well done were the new wigan, and were not livin in the past, lets get behind the side and look at the future in super league not the past
baz