Johnson Rumour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorjon

Johnson Rumour

Post by warriorjon »

Dont know how reliable the source is but i have heard that Johnson is being lined up for a move to the NRL. Personally id be glad to see him go and i think that a move to the NRL would be a perfect option. Think the style of play is much more suited to Johnsons style of play (physical) and with a good centre inside him think he could do a good job as a physical wing man able to releive presseure off the forwards out there.
John M

Re: Johnson Rumour

Post by John M »

Ive never rated Johnson as a great centre or winger.I think in a few years though he could do ok at second row without ever looking world class.Hes just too average for my liking.

Id be sorry to see him leave though,he seems to of been here for ages.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
wanny

Re: Re: Johnson Rumour

Post by wanny »

that because he has. 7 years in fact and hes only just turned 24.

johnsons_babexx

Re: Re: Re: Johnson Rumour

Post by johnsons_babexx »

i think it is more like 8 yrs. He made his debut just b4 his 17 birthday against workington.

Would hate to see him go!

There all saying in the papers that he isnt a good centre but how has he been able to really prove it when he has hardly played at centre this season!
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

wanny

Re: Re: Re: Re: Johnson Rumour

Post by wanny »

the guy has got serious pace. if hes put through a gap hes away, the problem is getting him on hand when a gap opens up?

he also needs to stop this lazy tackling technique hes developed. He has come so close to being sent off in many games this season, the fact that he hasnt is a mystery.