is chris ashton going be here next season?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eccywarrior

is chris ashton going be here next season?

Post by eccywarrior »

its doing my head in not knowing if hes deffo going be here :( as ive heard of a diff players mate that hes not happy about hearing withers is coming :conf:

i really hope we keep him and not do same mistake as we have in past.
IN WANE WE TRUST
ancientnloyal

Re: is chris ashton going be h...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Noble will want him, especially being named player of the season for wigan, 19y/o, Nobbie might want to work with him for future GB tests to replace Wellens when he toddles off.

He will be at Wigan next year.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX

Post by XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX »

i REALLY hope he is here next season, we cant afford to lose a youngster with such potential.
...*...[..e..m..m..a..]...*...
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Ashton is one of the best young talents to come through for some time and listen to this Whelan and Lindsay , pay the lad a decent wage and gurantee him, that his position is not under threat at all.

i said the other day Withers may have been a good player for Bratfort but his days are numbered and Ashtons just starting.

WE do not need Withers
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

mrs_carney

Re: is chris ashton going ...

Post by mrs_carney »

He is contracted for next season! GMR said we're favourites to sign withers, so that means there must be other clubs wanting him LET HIM GO TO ONE OF THEM!!! If hes coming as a 20/25 player i dont want him, Ashton should be no.1 next season! If hes prepared to come, not as a 20/25 player and only play when injuries set in then i suppose thats fair enough (which is what i've heard nobby wanted him for)! Though i'd rather have McAvoy for that!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Good shout Mrs C i heard Ashton was on a pitance this year so if we want to keep him we had better pay him decent money the lad has just won player of the year after all.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

here goes spoke to him last night and he assured me he will be a wigan for at least the next 2 season ,there is a certain rugby union club sniffing around but hes not intrested :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mean Dean posted:
Good shout Mrs C i heard Ashton was on a pitance this year so if we want to keep him we had better pay him decent money the lad has just won player of the year after all.
he won the fans player of the year
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

That would be the most important one for me Mike he must be in line for young player of the year.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mean Dean posted:
That would be the most important one for me Mike he must be in line for young player of the year.
i have ben thinking about that 1 who else as he got competition from????

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME