DANNY TICKLE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

DANNY TICKLE!

Post by turf »

Taken from the www.cherryandwhite.co.uk website:

Me and my mate saw Tickle in a town bar on Saturday night (he was with Godwin) My mate said to Tickle "are you alright". Then, Tickle give my mate a dirty look and walked straight past.

My mate then said, "well if that's what you get like playing for wigan I would'nt want to". Then, all of a sudden, Tickle heared him, snapped round, and said "you what? do you want a slap"? So we walked off immediately.

My questions are these, why is he doing stuff like that? There is absolutely no need for it! Two, What the heck's got into Tickle?!?!?!

Doesn't sound like Tickle wants to talk does it. I think that Tickle HAS got some sort of problem somewhere don't you?
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Re: DANNY TICKLE!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

What do you expect him to be like when people are saying that to him when he's having a bad season?? If he has personal problems it's his problem & no1 else's..I know you might think i'm sticking up for him coz of my name but im not he'll have his reasons.
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!

Paul Farny

Post by Paul Farny »

Come on , as fans of this club its our job to support our players in times like this . If he has problems he will deal with it himself , weve just got to get behind him , not slag him off on here.
R I P Penhead

Put on his wigan shirt , an he
walked into town
Sat down in a wigan rugby pub
at knocked his pint right down
Oh sean pennington, won't you look down over me
Yeah hes got a season ticket
An hes as true as a boy can be

Well hes walking in wigan
Walking with his famous cherry and white ,
Walking in Wigan
And we know hes gonna be all right.

turf

Post by turf »

No, you're right - my aopologies to Mr Danny Tickle then.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

turf posted:
Taken from the www.cherryandwhite.co.uk website:

Me and my mate saw Tickle in a town bar on Saturday night (he was with Godwin) My mate said to Tickle "are you alright". Then, Tickle give my mate a dirty look and walked straight past.
Well I suppose it depends how your mate said that. If it was meant as a friendly greeting the response was a bit off. If it was meant as a question then what right had your mate to ask it?

Dave

turf

Post by turf »

It was a friendly greeting - well, I thought it was anyway. I didn't think Tickle could get wound up so easily.
Neil In Wigan

Post by Neil In Wigan »

He was probably half smashed knowing Danny's penchant for fall down juice. :lol:
Wigan RLFC And Oasis Forever!

Honourary Queenslander And Proud Of It!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

im not a fan of tickle, he has just completely lost all what he had last season. if he has his own personal problems then so what! deal with them! he is a professional rugby player for gods sake, its time he started acting and playing like one!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

He may need help in dealing with his problems - unless he has confided in another player in the team, i.e., Fielden, or someone like that.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

danny has brought a lot of attention to himself this year and most of it has not been on the pitch.Time for danny to go?