boring mr cullen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

boring mr cullen

Post by warriorwal »

just heard from a good reliable source here in little ol yorkshire that that boring chap from warrington will not be getting his contract renewed next season .hope so then he can go to australia or anywhere someone will have him (maybe nrl) and we wont have to listen to his drivel . :D
Matthew

Re: boring mr cullen

Post by Matthew »

Don't speak too soon - he may join the commentary team at Sky like Millward did when he got the boot. Also if Warrington don't want him - then who is going to?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

You never know he may end uyp at Leigh all the muppets go there,

:)

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

old hooker

Post by old hooker »

With a bit of luck he may go to Stains,hope so they deserve each other
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Part of me hopes this isn't true. We need as many good British coaches in the game as possible. What is Cullen supposed to do? Didn't they have their best ever finish last year? Has he suddenly lost the plot?

I don't think the Cullen scenario is at all like Betts at Wigan, which was clearly a case of being thrust into the position too soon, as was Tony Smith at Wakefield. Cullen has been through that particular mill and I hope he stays. I really don't think it is good for our game if Warrington do what Hull did, even if it appears to be a good move for the club itself.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

There seen to be a lot of Wire fans want to get rid of him, judging by some of the threads on the Wire RLfans board.
num lock

Post by num lock »

I am surprised at this news,even though he is full of himself and can be very aggravating.I have been told by a very big wire fan that he, (Cullen),is very well thought of by the wire board.
Bert's Medal

Post by Bert's Medal »

I don't like starting rumours....but :exc: A mate of mine is a VAT Inspector who does the rounds around Greater Manchester & Cheshire and who, every now & again, talks with monied folk who are interested in Rugby League. I'll leave Trevor Hemmings & Wigan RL to another day.........but the strong story I heard from my mate is - Andrew John's (allegedly) the next player coach of Warrington :exc: :o
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Be disappointed if he left Wire. They might get a good coach and turn into a decent team!

Dave
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

[I'll leave Trevor Hemmings & Wigan RL to another day.........
It's another day. Isn't this the bloke who owns Pontins cnad Chorley soccer club? What has he got to do with Wigan RL?

Dave