anyone annoyed at losing by 1 point????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jayde_hates_longy

anyone annoyed at losing by 1 point????

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:eusa15: i cant believe we lost by 1 point 31-30 im sorry but that really takes the mick! :angry: i hate the quins! what does anyone else think? :sly:
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
medlocke

Re: anyone annoyed at losing b...

Post by medlocke »

Not really arsed, the main thing is we are in superleague next year, so what if weve lost one, weve had a good run under Nobby
DaveO

Re: anyone annoyed at losi...

Post by DaveO »

medlocke posted:
Not really arsed, the main thing is we are in superleague next year, so what if weve lost one, weve had a good run under Nobby
So what? Bad performance and the travelling fans deserved better than conceding 31 points. After the way the fans have stuck by the team this season they could have repaid the loyalty by winning the last two now the pressure is off.

No excuse for the team today. No pressure and so I was expecting better than that.

Dave
xtinytotx

Re: anyone annoyed at losing b...

Post by xtinytotx »

jayde_hates_lon gy posted:
:eusa15: i cant believe we lost by 1 point 31-30 im sorry but that really takes the mick! :angry: i hate the quins! what does anyone else think? :sly:
i agree wiv u! the ref was bang out of orda n we deserved 2 b given dem trys der was nufin rng wid em neway! :angry: wigan surports such as me n u were rele surportiv n i got 2 hug brett dallus lol :wink::tong1: we wil gt dem bk nxt tme dey dnt deserve 2 win any other games. they wernt happy wen we came bk frm 16 points bt we proved we cud do it n didnt give up :tong1:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

please speak normally, i know its your first post, but txt speak is forbidden on the message board (the older generation who dont understand it will shout :roll: )
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

xtinytotx posted:
i agree wiv u! the ref was bang out of orda n we deserved 2 b given dem trys der was nufin rng wid em neway! :angry: wigan surports such as me n u were rele surportiv n i got 2 hug brett dallus lol :wink::tong1: we wil gt dem bk nxt tme dey dnt deserve 2 win any other games. they wernt happy wen we came bk frm 16 points bt we proved we cud do it n didnt give up :tong1:
I think that someone should save this message for next year's GCSE exams as a question to translate it back into English again!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

im glad we got back into the game. we were well out of it just after half time.
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

xtinytotx posted:
Here, you might find one of these useful

From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

Annoyed..that isnt the word...if only the ref would have allowed them 2 tried then we would have been fine, again most of the Quins players off-side...no change, but ah well, whats done is done and i think Wigan played well, Well done Wigan!!!!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Please talk properly, what a stupid way to post a message. Just speak english